Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Renee 6 months 4 days ago #50045

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
Any updates from Renee yet? Did you get a pm, sweet little bro?
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Renee 6 months 5 days ago #50021

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Please Check your PM Renee , I left a message for you, we are here to ensure all our members get the proper service and help needed !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Renee 6 months 5 days ago #50019

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4409
no sorry I haven't heard from them.

but any good company would at least reply, but it could well be the post office. when im bored and have an order coming I frequent the routing# link to see if its moved. I had an order from re-leaf take 16 days for 'express' shipping no lie. maine to CT. SERIOSLY? and that's not their fault. postal services are overwhelmed.

my personal opinion, if the order has to go on a plane it can be faster. got an order from Oklahoma faster.

either way contact them directly. if by a few days no response AND no order consider cancelling the check or disputing the charge as a last resort.

either way, happy to have you here. many great approved companies if you have the extra to put in another small order if its needed at least
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 5 days ago #50015

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Good morning works4me,
Welcome to the community!

I’m with Laurie , bet it’s almost on your door step , my favorite payment method is cashapp, it’s instantly processed , linked to your bank account , and very secure ,

Just remember that we keep payment options vendors use “not talked about” on the forum , there’s some who want to create trouble by ruining certain payment options for vendors. Just keep your eyes open for these . Some companies are not worried naming payment options and will post them here , and that’s great if they do, we just want to protect the companies who are not in the same boat B-)

Please keep us posted , and if you want some ILK vetted vendor suggestions , we have many top notch companies that will go to the moon and back for us , really amazing !!

Wishing you the best , and please let us know if we can be of help in any way !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

Renee 6 months 5 days ago #50013

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I remember that also, Babel-17 and was about checks. I forget who said it, but it was about checks (even after 7 days)!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 6 days ago #50000

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
Maybe it's CC payments I was (mis)remembering.

Renee 6 months 6 days ago #49999

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
IIRC, at least one vendor has reported that a check clearing doesn't necessarily guarantee that they'll get paid. I may be misremembering, but the gist of the claim was that there was enough lag in the system that a scammer could cancel their payment even after a check had "cleared". So on large orders from new customers a vendor will wait until the cash is in their account, "no backsies".

Renee 6 months 6 days ago #49992

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I don't wait for the checks to clear at Pharmacy Dropout. We clear them same day, 400 bucks is worth possibly waiting on, that's a lot to get ripped off (and it DOES happen, believe me), I could see where I might want to wait a day or two to see if it's good or not, but I wouldn't wait more than 2 days to verify some information. I've never waited more than 2 days maximum. Usually I push all checks forward though.

Never in my companies history.

I can see this from both perspectives.
I would want to build a customers trust from the get-go and make a hell of a good first impression so I would have handled this differently.
This really sucks, I'm sorry.
Let us know when you get tracking email. 4/8 is 9 days ago. That's offensive.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #49979

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hopefully it’s just the lag in shipping that other folks are experiencing this last couple of weeks. No joke, many people are getting slower delivery. Betcha your order is almost there! Fingers crossed !
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Renee 6 months 1 week ago #49977

• works4me
  • works4me's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Ty Laurie usually ordered from buykratombulk idk what happened so I found this on trusted vendors here and ordered.order is big cause it's for four families.they claim to be In Business 2008 I hope it works out I take no pain pills cause of Keaton as well as others.i guess I'm just gullAble. I will put a post up and let everyone know.so it won't happen to anyone else. Hopefully I prayi don't get screwd

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds