Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi!! So Glad to Find ILK!!! 6 months 1 week ago #50040

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4424
hey dedeme! glad to have you here!
reds are typically the best for pain.
or I like golds ( reds typically just dried differently) they didn't make me as sleepy in the beginning.
most of us are here for pain relief. so you are in the right place!

lucky herbals, fused flora, COB, PDO, re-leaf llc (maine), inland, insense/ gold leaf, top extracts ( free shipping right now) let us know where you are leaning towards and maybe we can supply you with a discount code! happy to have you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi!! So Glad to Find ILK!!! 6 months 1 week ago #50036

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2019
Welcome to ILK , Dedeme , nice to meet you :-bd

Welcomed you in your other thread !!
Happy to have you here !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Hi!! So Glad to Find ILK!!! 6 months 1 week ago #50030

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 598
Welcome, glad to have you, everyone start someplace and you happened upon one of the good spots.

The approved vendor list here is an excellent place to start. I'd go to the find a vendor/rate a vendor and look at some reviews. If other folk's experience with that batch/vendor matches what you think you'd like to feel, try a small batch of the same and go from there.

A lot of vendors offer free samples as well if you email them :)

For new folks, I advise hydration is super important with kratom and I can't stress that enough. For dosing, if without a scale, I'd start with 1/2 teaspoon, as kratom weight can vary. I typically do this for new batches. After an hour I don't feel anything, I'll have another 1/4 teaspoon and repeat until I feel effects. I'll record the total and use 80% as my dose the next time. For example, if it takes me 2 hours to feel effects (1/2 +1/4+1/4 = 1 full teaspoon), I'll use 3/4 5-6 hours later for the following dose. This method keeps you from getting the wobbles and over doing it if you're a bit new, and for veterans like me, I depend on effects, so even with a bad batch I'll eventually feel something. If you have a scale, start with 2g and go up a 0.5g the same way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hi!! So Glad to Find ILK!!! 6 months 1 week ago #50028

• DeDeMe
  • DeDeMe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to have found this forum!! I'm 53 with a lot of back problems and have been looking something to replace pain meds. Not currently taking anything at all, which is unacceptable.So, I decided to look into kratom. I have made a couple of small purchases to check it out, but didn't have much success. Just looking for some guidance and maybe make some like-minded friends in the process. I have hope that this is going to work out for me if I can find the right vendor, right strain, right method, etc, etc. I appreciate yall already and I look forward to learning all I can. Thanks for having me! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, FusedFlora, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds