Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 6 days ago #50138

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540

Vanity33 wrote: Are Insense and Goldleaf the same company?

Basically, yes. They are different store fronts run by the same people. Gold Leaf Botanicals features wild grown Kratom that gets harvested by their peeps overseas, while In Sense Botanicals uses almost exclusively only plantation grown Kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 6 days ago #50131

• catspaw1955
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 293
hi vanity, i usually take 4 grams of red vein caps, i take it on an empty stomach , then i take another 4grams at lunch, i do not eat anything for at least 1/2 an hour, it seems to work better that way, i know 4 grams may seem alot, but i have been on the kratom for over a year, so my tolerance is pretty high.....good luck on your journey here, this is a great forum.....god bless......catspaw1955

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 6 days ago #50127

• Vanity33
  • Vanity33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
Are Insense and Goldleaf the same company?

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 1 week ago #50092

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625

Robie wrote: ACH!!! Where's the edit button when you need it? I have no idea how that happened. I ask your pardon most humbly!

Be blessed all,

Robie (slipping in 12 Monkey's DVD) How did that happen?

Hope all is well Robie!
I took Nan70 advice and watched the series "12 Monkeys" which ran for 4 seasons on Syfy Network. I binged watched it on Hulu.

Took a while as each season has 12 or 13 episodes. I enjoyed. It doesnt have the big budget the movie did but IMO was well done
and worth watching. That is of course if one has the time to watch a movie/series about a biological pandemic during a worldwide pandemic lock down...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Robie

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 1 week ago #50091

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
yes robie.. agreed! their red MD is on flash sale right now. just what I needed. I got some green Mahakam too, 2g and I was napping ahh the nice effects of a strong green! COB has a 10% off this month too I think the code is staysafe

the edit button has been hiding on me too! I think theyre revising things. I DO like you are notified when you have a private message!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 1 week ago #50088

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
ACH!!! Where's the edit button when you need it? I have no idea how that happened. I ask your pardon most humbly!

Be blessed all,

Robie (slipping in 12 Monkey's DVD) How did that happen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 1 week ago #50083

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
Good afternoon. How is everyone. Try some Green Riau from C.O.B. And order some Green Vietnam while your at it. I think you'll be happy with the results. Really good Greens. And Chris is really good people to work with. Another gentlemen of the Kratom trade. He gets your orders out to you very fast. His Green Maeng Da is really good also. As a matter of fact everything I've received from Chris was fresh and great Kratom. I hope you have a great evening and stay healthy in these "12 Monkey's

Be blessed,

Robie" life imitating art times we find ourselves in!

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 1 week ago #50080

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
I keep hearing about green riau being so good. I like greens during the day. It helps with my sanity :)

The purpose of making tea or freezing is to increase the effects, it does so by helping the alkaloids being released out of the plant matter. Thats the way people traditionally take kratom in south east asia. For some people it makes a big difference, and for others it makes none. I guess it depends on individuals guts. If it works without it then great

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 1 week ago #50061

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder

Vanity33 wrote: I am really here to learn about Kratom. I am very new to this and learn about it from a friend about a month ago. I have ordered online from 2 different vendors some sample packs but I am trying to figure out my needs and dosage. I learned it can help with energy and mood. During these times I am trying stay positive while being stuck inside, have more energy and motivation to exercise. I welcome any information that can help me on my path. The most reputable vendors, advice etc. Thanks!

Advice and Wisdom...any good books that can help me learn?

Hello Vanity33. Nice to meet you. Good afternoon to all my friends here! So lovely to see you. Rob at Insense and Gold Leaf is a wonderful vendor. He bends over backwards to get your very quality products to you very quick. I have yet to receive anything that wasn't top notch from Rob. At the moment I've been mixing White Sumatra with Green Maeng Da. Very good combo. Helps with pain and lifts my mood. Get's me out of the blues first thing in the morning. I can only speak for myself Vanity but my favorite vendors are Insense, C.O.B and Natures Cure. It took me awhile but you have to learn which straind fill your bill. I really like Maeng Da. Green Riau. Red Maeng Da. Green Sumatra and White Sumatra. White Thai. Green Vietnam is a really good one from C.O.B. Everyone is different though. I've only been taking Kratom for 8 or nine months and still consider myself a neophyte.

It was nice to meet you. I hope everyone is staying happy , healthy and relatively sane? Have a really great evening all!

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Hi, I am a Newbie! 6 months 1 week ago #50059

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
that's a good start. I like borneos. happy hippo is good but pricy. I wont make tea when its warmer, but that's me. I got this steel immerser so I don't have to use crushed leaf. squeeze out as much as you can and let it steep a while. they have these new cool spoon strainers too.

ive tried all kinds of leaf with all kinds of levels. supposedly the higher the % the 'stronger' it is. but I think its the individuals chemistry too. there are a couple companies that just don't work for me. don't know why, tried many strains and changed doses and everything. they wouldn't be in business if all their stuff was bunk. so its just me, which is fine. that's why we say try sample sizes first.

in sense is a great starter. 17 bucks, 3 ounces of your choice. lucky herbals is another great go-to. but the smallest size is 100g. but at 11 bucks, that's super reasonable. fused flora and Bennis are also great and reasonable. same with PA botanicals. theres 20+ compaies we all love, list goes on!

and please, don't be afraid to ask!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds