Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stuck in Melbourne 6 months 1 week ago #50054

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Hello cooper ,

Welcome to ILK,
Sorry you found us in this predicament of being stuck in Melbourne, I’m not entirely clear on the legality of kratom there , I’ve heard conflicting stances as to if it’s legal or a grey area . If I can find some info that can help you I’ll post it here .

I have much empathy for you and your husband , and wish I could do something to help ... if any of us can ... we will.

I don’t know the laws pertaining to Australia and certain herbs , perhaps kanna , ashwagandha along with some valerian could help ease the tension for you guys while your stuck there? .... it’s not kratom .. but wonderful herbs that can really help.

Even though this situation isn’t by choice, I’ll aim at the optimistic side of things , when you finally get hold of some kratom , you’ll have a complete tolerance reset , a fine prize for going without for a extended amount of time !

Wishing you and your husband the best , I’ll see if I can find out any info to help you out !

This is a intense time for all of us , and I know that kratom can be so beneficial with the stress and tension/ depressing feelings that come up, I’m Praying this will all end sooner than not ! Hang in there .

Take good care and stay tuned for any info that we can come up with

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stuck in Melbourne 6 months 1 week ago #50048

• Cooper
  • Cooper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Kratom friends..
My husband and I are stuck here in Melbourne due to this pandemic. We are kratom users back in Ph.
We have survived without it for almost a month now, but due to this travel ban and all. We started feeling restless and depressed and anxious.
Can anyone help us with Kratom please.

Thank You
Mia Cooper
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds