Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hey! 6 months 1 week ago #50103

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Brother man RasGdf!

It’s so great to have you here my friend!
Welcome to the ILK family >:D

ILK is my extended family and having you here is a wonderful gift . You know me from the discord servers , we are both big fans of Benni ... Thank you for joining and sharing your triumph of getting off opiates and finding kratom. I’ve always welcomed opiates for my chronic pain, was prescribed heavy duty Norcos 2-1/2 years , then I stopped when I had tired of the monkey pounding on my back to be fed . Ended up severely depressed , in pain and saturated with anxiety ... which I was prescribed meds for ... First week of daily kratom use I dropped the anti depressants, week later , dropped the anxiety meds. Quality of life improved by 90 + % and I’ve been a better father , partner and happier man because of Kratom’s awesome benefits ! And have zero desire for opiates since finding kratom 3 years ago . Truly miraculous!

Please ask any questions you have about the community, some of my favorite people are here , all helping each other, getting help and offering support and wisdom in the best of ways . No place like ILK!

Much love bro ! Waking up and seeing your intro is a wonderful gift .

Enjoy the forum and I look forward to your positive energy and wonderful spirit adding color to my home away from home B-)

Great to have you RasGdf (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hey! 6 months 1 week ago #50100

• RasGdf
  • RasGdf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say what's good and send positive vibrations to everyone in these strange times. I've been a daily user of kratom for almost 3 years now. I'm from Scranton, Pa which is in northeastern Pennsylvania about 2 hours north of Philadelphia. Kratom basically saved my life. I got jammed up when oxycontin hit my area around '99 and pretty much it's a typical story from there on. I've spent 5 out of 6 years in county jail from '03 to '09 and in October of '14 I went upstate and did a year in SCI-Pittsburgh LS5657 which was recently closed as it was deemed unfit for humans to be housed. It was closed prior to me getting there and then reopened (without any changes) before I got there, then closed for good about a year after I left. It wasn't fun... SO yeah basically I spent almost 20 years fighting a sever opiate addiction as eventually the oxy habit became a heroin habit as it normally does.When I came home in '15 I had 2 years of state parole to do so to my surprise my parole officer told me it would probably be a good idea to go on Suboxone while I was on parole with my past being what it was. So I stayed on the subs 'til I maxed out in Nov of '15. I started to get off suboxone the day I maxed out, cold turkey. That wasn't a great idea LOL... But in the midst of that nightmare I was introduced to a guy that ran a "botanical shop" aka a kratom bar. Luckily I was introduced to high quality kratom in powder form from the beginning. Kratom got me through the withdrawl from the subs which took about 3 weeks if not more. The dude was a good guy but the prices....I'm all for a profit but a 400% mark up is a bit much. Thankfully I was introduced to Discord and then began a year and a half of getting my leaf from Sosa and the Benni's after that so I didn't have to go through the hassle of buying shit leaf. With the help of kratom I've been of all meds or street drugs for a little over a year now. Well thx for reading this if you did and blessings to you all and your families in these strange times...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds