Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Very general question regarding usage for pain 7 months 3 days ago #50120

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
aww brandon…. you are 100% badass as well!

well said I love most sumatras, balis, borneos and hulus. and ill agree that most malays are great for mood lift.

like lucky herbals, I love all their 'colors' of bali, and the white MD blends. next try will be their super green.

and yes "kratom on and sing some songs!" or not.. I have a lousy singing voice lol..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Very general question regarding usage for pain 7 months 3 days ago #50117

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2125
Did I tell you that your bada$$ michele ??
Well ya R =D> :)

Reminds me of a joke - what makes you a pirate ..? Nothing , you just Rrr lol (L)
There’s another one about a pirates favorite letter in the alphabet.... can you guess ??? :-? Haha

Pensyltucky, michele broke it down great .

For me , Reds, greens , golds and Bentuangie .... some special whites can be great for pain relief as well.

Ultimately Greens and reds , either in there own or blended . Golds are reds that have been dried diff or I think blended with ..? Something ... I’ll ask one of our vendors cause I’m drawing a blank at the moment ,

Hard to say which origin is best for pain... Bali, Borneo and Sumatran is where most kratom we get comes from .. Madmax would have some great info to share about this topic ... miss that guy !!

95 +% of kratom that is labeled as Thai or Malay are not from that zone , but I think it’s more of a reference for kratom that has a specific and or generalized effects . Either way , I love most anything labeled as Malay for elevating my spirit out of the blues , also most have a nice clear energy, green Malay is one of my jams !!

What’s follows is a generalized bit of info for me, cause effects can change from day to day shifts in metabolism and batches vary ..

Generally For pain I go for greens and reds ..... been my most utilized picks ...

Energy ... white, greens and yellows (but I’ve had fast reds and slower whites)

That’s very exciting to get some diff color options to try out , and mix some to see what’s possible with a custom alkaloid profile of your creation :-P

Please keep us posted on your adventures!

Take care my friend ,

“kratom on and sing songs “

May the kratom tear you especially well B-) (L)

Edit: Like Michele explained , all types of kratom have varying levels of pain relief , energy and moodlift , I go for the ones that are in more equal ratios of these traits ... and not lacking strength in any of these areas !!! Also , rotate rotate and rotate , it’s what keeps the effects honed in when I revisit a strain a few days or the following week ... if I take the same strain all the time, I get frustrated because the glorious aspects of signature traits feel lessened ... one of the kratom riddles :-?
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, CanadianTW, Pennsyltucky

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Very general question regarding usage for pain 7 months 3 days ago #50116

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey penn!

typically, all vein colors CAN be good for pain. especially in the honeymoon phase. typically red is the best for most. but every person reacts differently. I personally love golds ( and yellow sometimes ) gold typically starts as a red but is dried differently. great for chill but not sleepy daytime dose. good for pain too.

whites and greens are typically best for mood. and depression. try a few different strains

you can always blend them later if say you don't want an all white dose. it can amp me up a little too much sometimes. but you can then blend it with a sleepytime red if you don't need to clean and organize your house lol..

I just hope youre getting weight from a trusted vendor of products you have tried ( or that is verified through us here ) I just don't want to see anyone do a bait and switch on you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Very general question regarding usage for pain 7 months 3 days ago #50110

• Pennsyltucky
  • Pennsyltucky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
I have mostly used a red meang da for pain relief (I definitely wouldn't mind some depression relief as well). I'm ordering a split kilo tomorrow A) to help keep my tolerance low, B) for a better overall range of benefit and C) to help test variation of vein color.
Question: based on vein color ONLY Which have you found to be best as a pain reliever, and which best for depression (if different)
2nd Question: Same, but based on region only.
I personally have only tried red and green vein, and a few different regions thai, bali, and malay.

I'm sure this has been covered before, but the way the search function works on this site it would have taken a long time to find it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds