Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Fr Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 days 22 hours ago #51174

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1264
Hey amigo , good to see you and thx for sharing your experience with
Amazing Botanicals....

I haven’t tried this company yet , so good to hear personal accounts from members .

Please let us know how the red and white reserve is when you’ve had a chance to try them . (L)

Hope all is well with you my friend.
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fr Very general question regarding usage for pain 3 days 32 minutes ago #51171

• Pennsyltucky
  • Pennsyltucky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
The Yellow Maeng Da was, ok, but not great. I really liked the Red Reserve, even more than a Red Maeng Da. I got a 1/4 kilo of White Maeng Da which was excellent. Really good properties for both pain and depression, and didn't cause as much fatigue (I know lots of people report energy boost, but I simply don't get that).
I just received a 1/4 kilo of Red Dragon which is decent so far, although it's only been an hour since the first dose. Amazing Batonicals also sent me a rubber bracelet with their company name and #kratomsaveslives on it.
I currently have a 2 way split kilo of Red Reserve and White Reserve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Very general question regarding usage for pain 1 month 1 day ago #50849

• Pennsyltucky
  • Fresh Boarder
In further news:
I got a 1/4 kilo of White vein maeng da, which I quite enjoyed, it may be my new favorite. Good effects and not as bitter a flavor.
I just recieved a split key today, 1/2 yellow maeng da and 1/2 'red reserve'. All from Amazing Botanicals. I'll report back on these after I try them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Very general question regarding usage for pain 1 month 2 weeks ago #50618

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4044
hey penn!

sorry your experience wasn't stellar, its always good to blend. a lot of darker strains have a unique musky taste I hear you! I have a capsule manual machine, super easy. im a big fan of superdosing caps, you can order straight on the site and great quality and fast.

I would recommend you go with a place like insense botanicals they have great sample pac prices, and their akuamma is cheap and great quality., fused flora, or Bennis are other great options. get a few different reds (and or gold maybe) and sample what works best for you

I use akuamma more than kratom, seriously. it works great for pain and I usually take it about halfway through the length of my kratom dose. really takes the edge off. 1-2 g is the average size but you can take up to 4g safely. I strongly recommend capping it, its super crazy bitter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Very general question regarding usage for pain 1 month 2 weeks ago #50617

• Pennsyltucky
  • Fresh Boarder
An update on my experience with Gold Maeng Da and Amazing botanicals. Good experience with the company, They take visa/mastercard cashapp and some sort of bitcoin payment. I learned they use the current month as a coupon code. My current order (250g red maeng da, $29.99 plus shipping) the code gave me $5 off and free shipping. So, not a bad price at all.
Now, for the Gold. My experience wasn't great. Not a quality issue, but my reaction to the alkaloid balance. In my case it increased the euphoric effect, but didn't help so much with my pain. It's possible I'll order it again as part of a mix, but for taking it straight I'll avoid it. I also found the taste rather bad.
By the way, for those that order capsules and want to save a good bit of money. You can order gel caps on amazon in many sizes. Kratom is typically encapsulated in a size 1 (approx. 1/2 a gram/pill). It's actually pretty easy to fill them and takes less time than you'd think. They're about a penny/pill plus shipping.
For this order I went with my old stand by, especially as I couldn't afford to order very much. Hope everyone is well, and I'll try adding turmeric to the mix. Capsaicin helps with inflammation too, i try to add a dash of hot sauce to just about everything I eat.
I noticed amazing botanicals also sells Akuamma seeds and powder (currently out of stock), has anyone here tried it? They list it being used as a 'skeletal muscle relaxant', which very much interests me. Definitely a must try when i have more money and it's in stock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 1 week ago #50193

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Well hello Michele. I'm thinking I'm going to get goofy and mix all that Kratom and see how it goes. I'm talking like 2 to 4 oz packs that didn't fill the bill. Who knows? It might turn out excellent. Maybe I should document how much and what exactly just in case I come up with a mix that the Kratom world would want! I can pass along "The Recipe" to the future Kratom magnate, Brandon, and we'll watch the world beat a path to his door!! Hey? One never knows. Life is a carnival! We'll put on our Purina Checkerboard Slacks and watch the money flow! Rayban wrap around sunglasses! Or maybe I should check to see if I'm running a fever and I'm getting deluded. I'll post my experience at a later date. Have a great evening and be happy and healthy!

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 1 week ago #50188

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4044
hey pennsy..

nice score! yes many of ys get keys for strains we know we love. its not something you just want to take a dart to it with company/ strain. there are many great places here that offer great prices for a key, many even split it up 2-5 ways no extra charge. please never ho back to head shop. shotty and expensive at best.

robie,

as far as the mix up, start with maybe a spoonful of each mix it, and try it. take things from there. the other thing ive learned, is if you don't over use a strain, leave it alone for a bit. then go back to it. it might work great. or just mix 2 or 3 strains together. I love red/ white or green/ gold.

but het be wild and crazy and see what happens!

and yes I agree stay away from nsaids as much as possible!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 1 week ago #50187

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392

jayisk wrote: I would highly suggest taking Turmeric with Bioperine. Not only does it help with your kratom intake but it has many health benefits. A big one is its great as an anti-inflammatory.
Try to stay away from too many or all NSAIDS if possible.

Hello jayisk. I hope everyone in your household is doing better? I was doing therapeutic doses of Ibuprofen after I quite the pain meds. You 100% correct about the NSAID's Very hard on the body. Thanks to the ILK forums I no longer take any NSAID's. It was literally trashing my kidneys. Now I'm just doing my Kratom after tweaking dosages and strains. I also use the Tumeric. It's really good for inflammation and is great for giving my Kratom a boost. I have a question. Has anyone mixed together all the Kratom that didn't really help them and get a good result. The result being a mix that helps with the pain, mood and energy? I thought I'd ask before doing this. Some of the Kratom I have just doesn't seem to help as much as others. I was thinking maybe mixing them. Please forgive the silliness of the question. But I'm still pretty new to Kratom and was curious.

I hope everyone is healthy and happy. And I wish you all a wonderful evening. An enjoyable evening.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 1 week ago #50160

• Pennsyltucky
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, I do. Frankly, I'd prefer OxyContin (for me) it works quite a bit better, and I never had any issues with addiction with it.
I take Kratom four, even six times a day, so ordering by the kilo is definitely the way to go. 3oz (or 84grams) for $17 is pretty good compared to head shop prices, but bulk discounts are super nice, for instance the 500g for $42 I just picked up. I'll let you know how the quality is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 1 week ago #50159

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 623
I would highly suggest taking Turmeric with Bioperine. Not only does it help with your kratom intake but it has many health benefits. A big one is its great as an anti-inflammatory.
Try to stay away from too many or all NSAIDS if possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds