Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50187

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392

jayisk wrote: I would highly suggest taking Turmeric with Bioperine. Not only does it help with your kratom intake but it has many health benefits. A big one is its great as an anti-inflammatory.
Try to stay away from too many or all NSAIDS if possible.

Hello jayisk. I hope everyone in your household is doing better? I was doing therapeutic doses of Ibuprofen after I quite the pain meds. You 100% correct about the NSAID's Very hard on the body. Thanks to the ILK forums I no longer take any NSAID's. It was literally trashing my kidneys. Now I'm just doing my Kratom after tweaking dosages and strains. I also use the Tumeric. It's really good for inflammation and is great for giving my Kratom a boost. I have a question. Has anyone mixed together all the Kratom that didn't really help them and get a good result. The result being a mix that helps with the pain, mood and energy? I thought I'd ask before doing this. Some of the Kratom I have just doesn't seem to help as much as others. I was thinking maybe mixing them. Please forgive the silliness of the question. But I'm still pretty new to Kratom and was curious.

I hope everyone is healthy and happy. And I wish you all a wonderful evening. An enjoyable evening.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50160

• Pennsyltucky
  • Pennsyltucky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Yes, I do. Frankly, I'd prefer OxyContin (for me) it works quite a bit better, and I never had any issues with addiction with it.
I take Kratom four, even six times a day, so ordering by the kilo is definitely the way to go. 3oz (or 84grams) for $17 is pretty good compared to head shop prices, but bulk discounts are super nice, for instance the 500g for $42 I just picked up. I'll let you know how the quality is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50159

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
I would highly suggest taking Turmeric with Bioperine. Not only does it help with your kratom intake but it has many health benefits. A big one is its great as an anti-inflammatory.
Try to stay away from too many or all NSAIDS if possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50158

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Good afternoon everyone. I hope all are happy and healthy? Especially considering the quarantine quagmire. It's nice to meet you Pennsyltucky. When I stopped using the pain meds I started Ead Maengda. But I was having to supplement with Ibuprofen. And the dosage of Ibuprofen wasn't doing my kidneys any favors. And I still suffered, and still do in the mornings, from horrible depression from pain and fear. It's a dog chasing it's tail. I then tried some Green Vietnam. That really helped my mood and my pain but I wasn't quite where I wanted to be with my pain, mood and energy. I switched to mixing some green Maeng Da with the Green Vietnam and added some White Thai. Now everyone is different, so you may have a different reaction, but it really helped me in the morning. Within 20 minutes of doing my Kratom my pain lifted. My mood shifted towards the positive and I finally had some energy. This leaf is a God send in my beliefs. I've stated before on this forum. If I were offered an opiod or Kratom then I would stick with the Kratom. Get a bunch of samples and start experimenting with different strains and colors. There are some really great Red Vein out the for pain. But adding some white to the mix would probably lift your mood and boost your energy. I'm now Ibuprofen free thank goodness. I'm sure there is a combo that will help you. With all the things I have wrong with me to state that Kratom does all that's needed for me is saying more than you can imagine. Good luck and ask some of the wonderful folks here. A nicer group of decent human beings you will not find anywhere else on this planet.

Be blessed in all things,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50153

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4073
that sounds like a wonderful choice~

if I haven't mentioned before, im really loving lucky herbals right now. great prices, super fast speed. and their buyer incentive points is a win/ win. same with fused flora and oties. insense/ gold leaf also has a 3 oz for 17 for organic leaf is great. but yes switching up companies and strains is key to keep tolerance down.

good news with this is if you plan on being a lifetime user for pain management like most of us, you have plenty of time to switch things up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50151

• Pennsyltucky
  • Fresh Boarder
Welp, unfortunately my chosen vendor isn't currently shipping. Fortunately I found an alternate. Due to various reasons (including splitting the kilo being more expensive through the new vendor). I decided to go with a half kilo of Gold Maeng Da to try that.
Also, I ordered from Amazing Botanicals, I called because I was having an issue with my cashapp and I was 50 cents short of the listed price. The person I spoke to informed me that not only did they have a current coupon code (april) for 16% off, but their prices have been lowered, which isn't yet reflected on the website. So, my half kilo was only 41.66 with free shipping.
I'm definitely gonna check them out again in a few weeks when I need to order again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Babel-17

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50149

• Pennsyltucky
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you, my chosen vendor is verified hete, and I've used them before (I posted a review as well).
Very helpful information thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50135

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1289

michele373 wrote: aww brandon…. you are 100% badass as well!

well said I love most sumatras, balis, borneos and hulus. and ill agree that most malays are great for mood lift.

like lucky herbals, I love all their 'colors' of bali, and the white MD blends. next try will be their super green.

and yes "kratom on and sing some songs!" or not.. I have a lousy singing voice lol..

Me too Michele lol, I keep my singing to the shower ... dont really sing there either !

I borrowed a slogan that I’ve seen around over the years
“plant seeds and sing songs “

You can see what I did there ? lol :whistle:
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50130

• catspaw1955
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 293
well i take the red vein capsules and they seem to work really well for pain, as good or better even than my oxycodone, i alternate that, i used to take over 200mgs aday, but have cut down to 40mg , i take my oxy, then 2hrs later i take some kratom, i wish i did not have to take any oxy but maybe i will try to cut down more eventually......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Very general question regarding usage for pain 2 months 2 weeks ago #50122

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
Hey guys :) i may be pass the honeymoon phase cuz there is less difference between color as it did in the first couple months. I use it for pain too and all colors work for me. I like greens the most. I dose 3x a day so white and/or green during the day and red at night.

My favorite white is WMD, favorite green is super green malay and favorite red is RMD. Take this with a grain of salt, i have only tried 3 vendors over 5 months and the difference between all of them for me is very little, could be placebo at that point. But the effects other than pain relief i remember was from those favorites i mentioned. Taking it on an empty stomach and other influencing circumstances have a way bigger role than the color or the serving size. Magnesium and high dose vitamin D helps. my favorite vendor and the only US based one i tried is Benni botanicals

Curious to know what you're gonna pick for your 4 way split Penny, let us know!

Be well everyone :)÷
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Pennsyltucky

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds