Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello World! 5 months 4 weeks ago #50215

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Hello Jerry! Welcome to our leafy community :)

Well 10 years im sure we can also learn from you, your story at least! There has been lots of great conversations here and still happening often. The search engine will them up but there is also a superhuman lady here named Nan70, i dont know how she does it, its like she remembers the conversations and the sources of info, always brings up links for everything. Maybe she keeps notes organized in some way

Anyway you will have fun here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello World! 6 months 1 day ago #50126

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Jerrythecableguy!! Welcome to the ILK family =D> :-P

10 years !!!! I def look forward to learning with you JTCG , thx for dropping into this special zone of exceptionally compassionate and helpful folks , a lovely village (L) B-) (L)

Enjoy the forum , great posts going back a handful of years !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, jerrythecableguy

Hello World! 6 months 1 day ago #50124

• jerrythecableguy
  • jerrythecableguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi everyone!

I'm really excited to be here!

I've been using Kratom for over a little over 10 years now and I'm excited to learn new things! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds