Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

hi it is catspaw 5 months 3 weeks ago #50145

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625

catspaw1955 wrote: hi hi everyone, sorry i have not been on in awhile, but really hectic in my household, and now we have this damn coronavirus going on, mamma and i have been not going anywhere this past month, and we plan to stay in until around june first,,,,,,so what is the deal with hydroxy chloroquinne , mamma and i have been on that med for years, i have lupus sle, and she has rhuemetoid , now they say it is killing people , that is only if you take it in high doses........mamma and i take one 200mg pill a day, i did not know that kratom had chloroquinne in it though, that would be great if kratom stopped this terrible virus, over 45,000 dear people dead from this, all because something was not done earlier,,,,,,although i do not know if that would have made a difference anyway.....so a big shout out to you dear laurie, god bless all here , and everybody stay in and stay safe ........catspaw1955

The prescription Chloroquine is killing people that they are using it on for the covid virus. It has a side effect which throws off the heart rhythm (think A-Fib) and other issues with the heart.
The John Oliver show just did a piece on how big pharma is refusing to refill pts that take chloroquine for lupus. they claim they need it for pts that have covid. But it has not been proven to help or cure covid pts. Again big pharma and politicians playing with peoples lives.

watch this:

youtu.be/dRFbwjwQ4VE?t=686
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

hi it is catspaw 5 months 3 weeks ago #50141

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
What a sign of miracles in the unsettled world, Catspaw1955! So interesting that we both logged in at the same time!

I have NO IDEA what to say about ANY of those medications and/or supplements. Certainly is interesting that y’all are already prescribed that stuff and are very much alive! Good good!

Hopefully your symptoms from those illnesses are well managed. Mom and I don’t know when we will go out again. I have gone a few times. Today I scored some prescription refills AND A BAG OF 12 ROLLS OF TP! First time since this thing started (I lucked out and had enough on hand! Who knew?).

Really appreciate your checking in to let us all know how you are!

Mom and I send hugs to you and your mamma. <hug>
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

hi it is catspaw 5 months 3 weeks ago #50133

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1948
Hi catspaw,

It’s so nice to hear from you, you were missed :x

It’s sure has been a intense and stressful time , I’m relieved to hear that you and your mom are doing well, albeit quarantined... like all of us ... but safe !

I need to help clarify that there isn’t any chloroquine in kratom . There may be compounds similar in structure but according to the info I have been given , no chloroquine. However , most kratom enthusiasts can attest to the immune strengthening properties the leaf imparts to us , I’ve only been “actually “ sick once going on 3 years . Have had the low energy of fighting from getting sick , a day later I’m in the clear ! In my opinion , kratom would be exceptionally beneficial during these times , but of course I’m a firm believer that kratom is beneficial anytime :whistle:

Thanks for checking in Catspaw, please don’t be a stranger , always a treat when you say hello !

Much love and blessings for you and your family (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

hi it is catspaw 5 months 3 weeks ago #50129

• catspaw1955
  • catspaw1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 293
hi hi everyone, sorry i have not been on in awhile, but really hectic in my household, and now we have this damn coronavirus going on, mamma and i have been not going anywhere this past month, and we plan to stay in until around june first,,,,,,so what is the deal with hydroxy chloroquinne , mamma and i have been on that med for years, i have lupus sle, and she has rhuemetoid , now they say it is killing people , that is only if you take it in high doses........mamma and i take one 200mg pill a day, i did not know that kratom had chloroquinne in it though, that would be great if kratom stopped this terrible virus, over 45,000 dear people dead from this, all because something was not done earlier,,,,,,although i do not know if that would have made a difference anyway.....so a big shout out to you dear laurie, god bless all here , and everybody stay in and stay safe ........catspaw1955
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds