09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 3 weeks 3 days ago #50437

• Phillyk060620
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I will I am on instagram also phillykratom if you are on there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 1 month 3 days ago #50267

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3946
hey philly!

glad to have you here. glad youre officially approved too! thank you for the discount, we appreciate it. im sorry I wasn't fortunate enough to see your videos. ( I don't think ) the stuff I had found on youtube in the beginning of my kratom journey wasn't very helpful. then I got my kratom legs so to speak and then the pull happened. if you do something that's not part of facebook please let us know! ( <~ im a strange person that's not on it! )

I can tell you having a presence here should help your business. its a nice gentle nudge. and you can help school us. I like to hear about what you go through and have learned being in the business. has your business been busier with the covid or not? ive heard both from different vendors.

happy to have you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Phillyk060620

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 1 month 3 days ago #50245

• Phillyk060620
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
The videos are gone 3 years of videos down the drain youtube took me down. Had well over 5000 subscribers and over 300 videos. All kratom related with tips for tolerance issues, advocacy, call to action even had one with meeting my state rep here in Philadelphia. It is a shame alot of hard work and information just gone. Now I do all my live videos and call to actions on our fb group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 1 month 4 days ago #50242

• Vanity33
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
What is the link to the videos?

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 1 month 4 days ago #50241

• Phillyk060620
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you brother, really miss my videos there were so many good ones with good information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 1 month 4 days ago #50229

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Brother Philly , great to have you here (L)

I reviewed a few of your strains some time ago , very good quality leaf !

when I first started on my kratom journey around 3 years ago, I was researching and reading/ watching everything I could get my hands on, I stumbled upon your YouTube vids , I really enjoyed the info shared and your style and vibes .

Really stoked your part of the ILK family , big high fives and fist bumps !

Thx for doing what you do and all the help you’ve given over the years to kratom veterans and kratom newbies , much respect !

Brandon

Edit- oh ..!! for whatever reason, I wasn’t able to post my review here , kept getting declined and viewed as spam... I’ll try to re-write it soon and see if i can get it posted ..

Take care Philly
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Phillyk060620

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 1 month 4 days ago #50224

• Phillyk060620
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys, Philly here! Some of you may already know me from my youtube channel that I had before youtube shut me down. I have had my website up now for over a year, Megan and I work very hard to have quality leaf. Feel free to check us out over at www.yourleafyourlife.com , we are an approved vendor now on the I love kratom forum. Any new customer gets 15% off with code WELCOME, if you have ordered before code YLYL gets you 15% off as well ( not good on split keys) . We also offer discounts for vets if you shoot us an email. Thank you guys stay safe and stay well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smoothc, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds