Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IMPORTANT- ENDS AT MIDNIGHT! LAST Chance to try and stop FDA 5 months 3 weeks ago #50383

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Babel , Rob.... good form amigos !!!

Thx for getting the link out here Rob,

Hope we got a boatload of signatures , Im sure we did ! (L)

Sweet dreams
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

IMPORTANT- ENDS AT MIDNIGHT! LAST Chance to try and stop FDA 5 months 3 weeks ago #50382

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
Already had my signature but I checked by signing again. That didn't raise the total, so I'm already in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

IMPORTANT- ENDS AT MIDNIGHT! LAST Chance to try and stop FDA 5 months 4 weeks ago #50377

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1942
Kratom Warriors,

Time is almost up to add your name to the letter being sent by the AKA demanding that the<strong> FDA stop its war on kratom.</strong> If you have already signed, please ask your friends and family.

We will close the signing time tonight at midnight - so <strong>please</strong> take a minute to add your name.

Our lobbying team feels that there is a small window to send a strong message to the Administration about Kratom and the importance of keeping it legal. This is a critical step as we prepare to introduce the Federal Kratom Consumer Protection Act.
We must make it clear that we will not stand by and allow the FDA to continue its mission to<strong> ban kratom.</strong>

The FDA needs to STOP THE WAR ON KRATOM!

Please listen to this important message from Mac Haddow, Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the AKA by CLICKING THIS LINK:
www.americankratom.org/advocacy/trumpletter.html?e...7c-8c8b-b1c7728c9288
Thank you for your support!

The American Kratom Association

The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: icon EDITS
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds