Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 2 months 3 weeks ago #50694

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3792
Usually nausea and vomitting from Kratom use is a result of taking too much. Been there! Even recently I had a new strain from a new vendor that was much stronger than other strains I have used and to this day, for this strain, I can only take about 50% of my usual dose or I get sick - Since that is not enough to deliver the pain relieving alkaloids I need..... I have to make up the other 50% with another red strain. It is a nice blend.

The problem with taking kratom as a tea, is that it is difficult to know just how much you are getting. I have always believed that the responsible use of Kratom means controlling the dose precisely. It is easy to take too much.

So Chundley....is the liquid Kratom you are taking an extract AND if it is how do you equate it to a Kratom powder dose? (obviously I am not famiiar with this product)

When you took the powder what was the dose you took that made you sick?
**********late edit*********

OK I just reviewed this thread and noted that you said the extract was 50X. This means that 50 grams of powder was used to make 1 gram of extract.
You would think that would mean it is 50 times as powerful but communication with my vendors has revealed that that is not the case. A gram of 50X extract is not 50 times as powerful as a gram of powder - so once again it is really difficult to measure exactly how much you are getting.

One thing is certain though, use of extract will ramp up you tolerance quickly.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bomalley.

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 2 months 3 weeks ago #50656

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4241
chundley,

thank you for keeping us updated! we never expect/ ask anything you don't want to do. nor are we judging. ween as you can when you can safely. instant kava extract really helps me sleep/ end anxiety and mind chatter.

no one is telling you that you have to be rid of the stuff. we are all here because it works for us, just in a different form. maybe concentrates just work best for you. but like with anything, we want to help you get the best result with the least amount possible. easier on the body, and the wallet!

like back in the day, I used to smoke a joint just me, no sharing, to get high. now its been so long, 2 hits and I would be toast! last time I partook of a real edible I took a half dose and was high for over 4 hours. seriously. not as much fun as it used to be, at least for me. laws or not.

no one here will tell you what you NEED to do. take a breather. hard times right now I know, we are all here for you.

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 2 months 3 weeks ago #50653

• Chundley
  • Chundley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
We'll I raised my dose slightly to just under 5ml so it's really going at a snails pace. I've been looking into ibogain because I know even when I do get off of this I'm not going to feel better than I did before and that's really not good enough for me! I had anxiety problems before but it could of been easily controld. I guess it's true you never know what you have until it's gone!

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 2 months 4 weeks ago #50641

• Chundley
  • Fresh Boarder
Also I don’t get much relief if any the way I’m weaning off this suff!

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 2 months 4 weeks ago #50640

• Chundley
  • Fresh Boarder
Well I'm not sure this is going to work it's about 4:30 and haven't slept I too seroquil xanax and the valum I'm just weans off off I'm going to either raise mi dose back to 5ml or get some help! In my mined I have to sleep in order to wean down seroquil gave me pins n needles just like benidril tylonal pm etc so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do!

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 2 months 4 weeks ago #50625

• Chundley
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks! I havnt slept much at all after dropping my dose to a little under 5ml. I got sleep last night but couldnt do it until I found some old prescriptions at 4am! I'll try to update this if I can so other people know what to expect! Also I wont be dropping my dose again until I feel better so that's for the advice everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Last edit: by Chundley.

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 months 1 day ago #50577

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4241
chundley,

you are doing so well! don't let hiccups alter your progress. you got this! you've tapered way more/ faster than I would have even suggested! I never claimed to be in the medical field lol.. but maybe maintain, stabilize, and then taper again. I don't wat you to get sick.

I don't think you will have bad wd or you would have already. you have come so far in just a couple days.

love yourself as much as you do others. stop beating yourself up. you are dong AWESOME. keep up the good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 months 1 day ago #50570

• Chundley
  • Fresh Boarder
The only thing tats cofusing right now is the fact I started about a month ago with 1/3 a bottle 3 times a day. At the end I took one bottle once a day until I got the super k shots for 2-3 days and I finally figured it out! last night I couldnt sleep until I took some old muscle relaxers didn't wake up tell 10 and made myself wait till 11:45 to dose 5 ml and I'm way worse than yesterday! Yesterday was just bad anxiety and today is more like withdraw so maybe I waited to long? 16 hrs 45 mins between my dose last night and today. I had to give the bottles to my mom lol and I'm staying hear cause I just can't take care of myself right now! I have that shity feeling in my arms and I'm starting to sweat etc. am I going to fast? Mct oil might note be a bad idea but I take magnesium every night for sleep witch should do the same thing I think. Anyways I kinda feel like I'm putting it off/ just slowing the wd down. Not sure if I can go cold turkey but if it's just really bad for 4-7 days then maybe I should just go cold turkey. But then again I'm a diabetic so I can't throw up all my food!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 months 2 days ago #50563

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516
So happy I posted twice lol
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 months 2 days ago #50562

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516
I agree , if your feeling level and not altered, thank goodness , great news to be making marked progress! Good job!! Good form !!!

Every step forward , gets you closer to the goal ... good steps thus far my friend .

So much of our reality is based on a decision of choice, the rest of it is carved into nonnegotiable hard fact . You’ve come to the cross roads where it makes all the difference in success... your will to get to a healthy and sustainable spot .

Your on your way Chundley,

Sending you the best ,
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds