Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50536

• Chundley
  • Chundley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Thanks for all the help I think the biggest problem is that I got false information about these new shots I got for $17 but were supposed to be twice as strong as mit 45 but they just don't last! So I think I have to go back to mit 45 in the wean down I'm just not real sure how but thanks again if I don't reply back it's because I only have a phone and I'm in a bad way but I will be checking his forum to see what u say at the very least I didn't have any problems like this until I switch to super K shots because One store said it mit 45 made them and they were like two mit 45 shots! The store I was buying them at went from eight dollars to $18 or I would've never started this! Not all powders effect me just kratom! Thanks again but I can't even look at the phone right now it's just making me worse typing this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Chundley.

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50533

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Dang! Sorry I added spare “L’s” in your name tonight, dear forum chef.

Apple update was to ERASE EVERYTHING this week. Why have a SIM card if I gotta put in EVERY PASSWORD n stuff?!
(Mumbling to self. Cracking up after a difficult day - goals achieved thanks to kratom).
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50532

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Wean might need supervision to take charge of the substance and only give measured amounts. This has worked for some people.

Like a girlfriend who won’t cave in when you beg for the rest of that juice..

I’ve heard it works with proper trust and a plan with a serious goal
Laurie

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50531

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Yay, Michelle373 is here! You read my mind (“where is Michelle373 and her botanical skills?”). But I had forgotten about the “no powder” problem at first. As can be seen by what I suggested.

Good idea about seeing how others kick that stuff. Still might be tough with the digestive issues but that’s not all that uncommon. Plus, a lot of people think we are idiots to use leaf when it’s so much easier to pop a pill or a liquid. I actually said to someone, “really? You think that hadn’t occurred to ANY OF US?”
Laurie

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50530

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
aww laurie!

you are such a sweetheart, truly!

chundley im sorry just found this post, I responded to the other one! im sorry if I sound like a broken record. none of us want you to get sick, diabetic or not. if your only options are extracts, theres plenty of vendors here that have great products, from what I hear. I know oties and top extracts are just a couple that come to mind.

but yes laurie and I are on the same page as in a little bit of taper is better than nothing. we just hate to see you relying on any product. like I said, not judging. we will do the best we can to help.

you can even do a search and type in the mit45 and see what others have said in the past, many science people more educated than me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50528

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m also wondering whether you can tolerate and or will benefit from akuamma POWDER.

And the other supplements are POWDER, too.

You can still take decidedly less of the liquid over some time ...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50527

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I think Babel-17 has posted in depth here about alternative supplements for some relief/comfort while taking kratom breaks. There is no shortcut, but akuamma AND a few more botanicals for ANXIETY (the very worst part besides the shivers) the mind goes to. The most complete list of his suggestions would probably require some thorough reading here about his KFF (kratom free Friday’s) and the best/simple/reasonably priced botanicals I would suggest are ALL at InSense/Gold Leaf. The akuamma is mostly for pain and anti inflammatory needs, so I don’t think that will be adequate for you. There are some excellent products that help CHILL the brain (it panics when you discontinue destructive stuff - you probably remember).

Do you have any time off to spend watching Netflix and “waiting for the future”? The skullcap, wild lettuce, incarvillea sinensis (also for pain), and etc would be of help.

You can do it when you’re ready. It’s good that you’re thinking about it. And you have some experience with this and probably recall how it FEELS like FOREVER and it just isn’t.

Not to minimize the pickle you’re in. I struggle with the same things and definitely can sympathize.

Inglorious is preparing for a step down process, but using stem n vein POWDER.

Even the extract shots are not NECESSARILY used at once. Starting with a wean off of the AMOUNT is a start.

Let us know how we can help, k?
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 1 week ago #50525

• Chundley
  • Chundley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Thanks for the input I might just go back on methadone the liquid handcuffs but I really don’t want to!!! I can already see that extracts r not the answer but I can’t just stop now I have tried to lower my dose and last night was bad enough that I gave in! I already ordered some Akuamma seed powder because it sounded like the best option but since I can’t take Kratom leaves at all! I’m just not sure there going to help at this point!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 2 weeks ago #50439

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Welcome to the forum, Chundley,

Keep in mind that tolerance goes high with those extracts. Playing with fire. Please be careful with this. By now, you’ve already got a tolerance and can’t just quit. Too bad to throw away your freedom from methadone.

You’re a valuable person and I hate to see someone get lost in dependence on seriously strong extracts.

I’m only saying this because your post says you WANT to take something to feel better. Not NEED. I wish you well and hope for the best. You were in quite a hurry to take something. I get it. Totally. Be safe.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 2 weeks ago #50402

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625

Chundley wrote: but methadone causes ..,

Methadone aka "liquid handcuffs" for harm reduction from opiates. But is that is what one needs to stay clean and function so be it.
Subs IMO are better for that. But I am aware that methadone is used for chronic pain as well.
Back in 2006 was in a rehab with a guy who was addicted to opiates. He was put on methadone for a bad chronic and back injury from getting hit by a car while
walking across the street.
He had a long and difficult detox from methadone. I was down there for 6 months. And I could see the pain was impacting the quality of his life.
He told me he was thinking when he finished the program about getting back on methadone for the pain.
Only if kratom was known about back then maybe that could have helped him.

What other substance..,with no real side effects and is natural.., helps with chronic pain, opiate withdrawal, depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc, etc.
Truly a miracle plant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds