Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50401

• Chundley
  • Chundley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Well I found some extract for cheap on /mitragaia.com but methadone causes brain cancer and it’s 10$ a day so it’s more expensive!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50398

• Chundley
  • Fresh Boarder
I have found some cheaper 50x extracts which is what mit 45 uses that im going to try idk!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50392

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1994
Good afternoon Chandley,

I’m not a doc , but from the sound of it , your body just doesn’t want any leaf whatsoever in your digestive track. Kratom is a wonderful thing but Unfortunately not everyone’s bodies can take it . You may be in that category . But the fact that extract shots don’t make you sick ... but tea does ..? I can’t figure out why that is . Perhaps even with tea there’s still particulate powder that ends up in your brew ? Some folks buy crushed not powdered leaf for tea making , this may be worth a try ....Easier to filter with crushed leaf ..... or in your case maybe extract is your best bet , the bummer being that tolerance goes up fast and the extract isn’t cheap. If you get relief than that’s all that matters . Hope others can add to this . Some times stepping back and taking a extended break , then trying again later to see if things have improved..... other than that, your body just can’t process it and therefore other beneficial herbs might be the way to go.

Please PM me anytime

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50387

• Chundley
  • Fresh Boarder
It happens with all Kratom leaf the te made me less sick but I only to about 90 ml of it an only got sick for about 3 hrs with vomit and diarrhea which later I noticed particles of leaf fell to the bottom off my tea it was 25g per 4.5 cups cause I was going to try and make extract. Before this I fade tea with a 25 micron filter and got more sick! Before that I took one quarter of a capsule and got sick from it for over a day! Since I’m a diabetic it’s very dangerous so I’ve been getting mit 45 gold liquid for only 8$ a bottle and haven’t had a problem since! But idk how much leaf is in a 15 ml mit 45 it’s a 50x extract!

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50379

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1994
Welcome to ILK Chundley,

Well my friend , the first things that come to mind is digestive ailments and or quantity per dose .

Do you have any stomach troubles?
How much leaf are you using for your tea?

Also , could be the source your getting your leaf from , it’s possible that even if it’s from a solid source, still might not be the right one for you ...

Does this happen across the board with any strain or vendor ?

Have you been taking kratom for a while , or just starting back up?

Hard to say what the reason is for this , but immediately I would look at quality and amount your taking .

I’m so sorry that your dealing with this , please ask your self these questions I listed and share your info hear , perhaps we can get a better idea with the answers and someone may have a good suggestion to offer .

Again welcome to our lovely community, we are here to help as best we can !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, CanadianTW

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 5 months 3 weeks ago #50378

• Chundley
  • Fresh Boarder
I even tried tea filtered 2x the second filtration was with 2 coffee filters and I got sick bad! A couple of years ago I could just toss n wash but not now. I got off methadone 5 years ago and haven’t been the same. I want to take Kratom to feel normal/productive plus I have general anxiety disorder so is there any way to make Kratom extracts with zero plant matter?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds