09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why?

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 4 days ago #50561

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1083
I agree , if your feeling level and not altered, thank goodness , great news to be making marked progress! Good job!! Good form !!!

Every step forward , gets you closer to the goal ... good steps thus far my friend .

So much of our reality is based on a decision of choice, the rest of it is carved into nonnegotiable hard fact . You’ve come to the cross roads where it makes all the difference in success... your will to get to a healthy and sustainable spot .

Your on your way Chundley,

Sending you the best ,
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 4 days ago #50559

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Definitely sounding more hopeful today. Remember this new love affair took time to develop. Letting go will be difficult, but when you’re ready to move on, you’ll be better able to ditch the bottles. You gotta be ready to move on. You’re not there yet, but you know she’s married to someone else (analogy attempt).

God willing, we’ll be here when your wallet is thin and your perspective is clearing. Cool you got some incentives ordered! That’s awesome!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 4 days ago #50558

• Chundley
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Also 5ml is 1/4 a bottel so today I'm guessing I took around 1 bottle mabey! I have something to messure wit now and I never took more than a bottle a day until I got the super k bottles. Also I counted 32 bottles total so about one month of it total. Idk if I'm weaning down enough or not but I read as long as u don't feel anything your on the right track
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 4 days ago #50556

• Chundley
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
I'm doing better today and taking way less after going back to mit45 it still sucks weaning down and its prolly going to get worse I'm guessing because ive only done cold Turky off methadone. I told myself I would kill myself before doing that again! Any way I took a third of a bottle last night and got 10 hrs sleep then took like 1/4 in the morning which seemed like a little to much in the morning but this afternoon 2:45pmI had to take about 1/3 over a couple hrs and didn't seem help much but I didn't get worse so I plan on takeing 5ml at 9pm and see what happens. By the way I did order some kanna and akuma should be here soon along with 12 mit45 but I can't afford much more than that so hopefully it helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Chundley.

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 4 days ago #50546

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2104
I don't know about powdered MCT, but I guess that once it's in your stomach, along with liquid, it would bind to Kratom's alkaloids. As to slowing absorption, I really have no idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 5 days ago #50541

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Sipping! Good suggestion! Are the powdered MCT’s as effective as liquid (creamers)? This might be just what I need to avoid ever shopping at Trader Joe’s for my canned protein drinks I use as creamer. Waiting in a line - outside and way down into other shops. Nothing is THAT necessary in that horrific store. I hated shopping there BEFORE the virus. Who’d have guessed it could get WORSE?! LMAO

Thank you for the reminder lesson, Babel-17. I DID have notes from your last lesson on MCT’s... I’m a slow learner but I love learning MORE COOL STUFF EVERY DAY in these rooms.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 5 days ago #50540

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
And oh, if you have powder left try mixing some with that creamer, the vanilla or the hazelnut. I wouldn't be surprised to hear you say that that MCT oil based mix overcame your bodies resistance to Kratom powder. MCT oil is used for lots of stuff these days to help with absorption. CBD extract for example.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 5 days ago #50539

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder

Chundley wrote: Thanks for all the help I think the biggest problem is that I got false information about these new shots I got for $17 but were supposed to be twice as strong as mit 45 but they just don't last! So I think I have to go back to mit 45 in the wean down I'm just not real sure how but thanks again if I don't reply back it's because I only have a phone and I'm in a bad way but I will be checking his forum to see what u say at the very least I didn't have any problems like this until I switch to super K shots because One store said it mit 45 made them and they were like two mit 45 shots! The store I was buying them at went from eight dollars to $18 or I would've never started this! Not all powders effect me just kratom! Thanks again but I can't even look at the phone right now it's just making me worse typing this!

Try mixing the shot with Coconut oil, or better yet MCT oil, or cream. That should slow down absorption of the 7-hydroxymitragynine. I just remembered that ShopRite sells a creamer with MCT oil and cream. Amazon sells it too, called Kitu Super Creamer. "Ingredients Purified water, whey protein concentrate, cream, coconut MCT oil, monk fruit, natural flavor, potassium phosphate, gellan gum", plus flavoring. There are lots of similar products. The oil should blend with the 7-hydroxymitragynine and ensure it gets into your bloodstream. It might even make it more effective. What you need though is to slow that down. Oil will leave your stomach at a slower rate, and thus help reduce the highs and lows of 7-hydroxymitragynine entering and leaving your bloodstream. Sipping is also important, imo. Consult with a doctor if needed.

Whatever you get, use it to mix with the shots and sip it. This requires some effort on your part. The only other alternative I can think of is to make Kratom Tea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 5 days ago #50538

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks sweet Brandon <hugs> and Michele37! I love you guys.

Chundley, please try not to beat yourself up about this pickle you’re in. Self blame can really put the brakes on progress going forward.

This forum is special. Please make a note on your phone to check back in a month or whatever...so we know you’re ok n stuff.

Love y’all,
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I can’t take anything besides liquid Kratom why? 3 weeks 5 days ago #50537

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1083
Laurie !!! Hahaha, dang upgrades I tell ya !

Chundley, Laurie is a gem , a wise and compassionate gem , good advice and support form her , and from Michele, both some of my all time favorite people ...

This is gonna take some dedication and will power , but the herbs listed from michele are ones to def look into .

Like Laurie also mentioned , Babel gave some in depth herbs to give a go with .

Just to reiterate, we are here for you , and we all have your best interest at the center of the focal point ,

This will be a journey , but you can def get through this ,
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds