Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi 5 months 1 week ago #50611

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 597

Samartin wrote: Hi im new. This is kind of hard to navigate on a phone. So I used pure clove oil on a severe toothache since I can't go to the dentist with all thats going on in the world now not to mention my absolute paralyzing fear of dentistry. Now im hooked on finding out more about herbal medicines. I've purchased Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 for chronic body pain that I've been enduring for many years with 0 help from any doctor. I can't wait to see what happens and read everyone's reviews and opinions about different things.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find a wealth of knowledge here for a bunch of botanicals that could be beneficial to you. Glad you joined us!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi 5 months 1 week ago #50605

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4409
hey samartin!

glad to have you here. ive been there in the dentist phobia. needed so much work done a few years ago, finally got through it all. silver fillings that were literally making my back teeth crack. cringe even talking about it!

depends on where you are, but you should get to dentist soon, or at least make appointment. they can give you laghing gas, numbing cream, tramadol, many options. but I CAN tell you it wont go away on its own.

incarvllea is great. and not too bad of a taste. akuamma is another one. horrible taste though.

the other advice I have is doterra oils (im a big fan) has a oil called on guard. it has single handed helped me and my husband from getting mouth infections better than antibiotics, no lie. I even pay sometimes for their fancy mouthwash but its easy to make your own. ot even works as a hand sanitizer that's how strong it is. therers also jade bloom (online, doterra knock-offs) that have their own blend that is similar and more than half off.

im also a fan of ambesol. generic over the counter, but it works! like I said trust me, been there!

I told my dentist my extreme fear/ dislike of being in that chair with people picking through my mouth. in the beginning I got knocked out, then numbing, now I go to cleanings without anything. still hate it lol.. but my hygienist is awesome. I was in there for emergency not long ago, they took my temp, had me brush my teeth and mouthwash, and they just had extra protective gear on. they are more scared of us. its unlikely you would get anything from them, its like a strict sanitized policy in there. I wasn't around anyone else.

if you are looking into kratom, reds typically are the best for pain. but greens and golds are awesome too. we can help best with that as well! good luck. I hope you feel better soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hi 5 months 1 week ago #50603

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Well said CTW, =D> (L) =D>
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Hi 5 months 1 week ago #50602

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Hi Samartin and welcome here!

No herb is going to do what a dentist can do. As much as kratom is awesome it is not in your best interest to dull the pain if it allows you to put off what needs to be done. That being said until you see a dentist and a doctor who cares, kratom can be miraculous and managed well it can be very sustainable.

I started taking it 6 months ago and having total success with it. Im mindful in the way i manage my intake, following the advices i get from here. Only thing i should do and don't is taking a tolerance break, i tapered instead. Currently around 10 gpd. I will get there. I yet have to try other herbal, as soon as i can afford it.

Nice to meet you and i wish you an awesome herbal health journey :)

Max
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by CanadianTW.

Hi 5 months 1 week ago #50594

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Welcome to ILK Samartin,

I’m sorry your in such bad pain, I actually have a order of IS coming in the mail soon, having read some great reviews from other members here ! I hear it’s especially great at giving pain relief , combined with my kratom or in between doses ... excited to finally try it out !

I’m sorry have to run to work , others will welcome you in a bit ! Hope you stick around and enjoy the community, really quite the special place you found !

Brandon

Do you take kratom to help with your pain?
Clove oil is great , also a little bit of tea tree oil can help tooth pain as well , I have tooth pain from time to time , it’s not anything I wish upon someone ,

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Hi 5 months 1 week ago #50592

• Samartin
  • Samartin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi im new. This is kind of hard to navigate on a phone. So I used pure clove oil on a severe toothache since I can't go to the dentist with all thats going on in the world now not to mention my absolute paralyzing fear of dentistry. Now im hooked on finding out more about herbal medicines. I've purchased Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 for chronic body pain that I've been enduring for many years with 0 help from any doctor. I can't wait to see what happens and read everyone's reviews and opinions about different things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds