Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member 1 month 3 weeks ago #50676

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
Hello and good morning Web,

Welcome to the ILK family!

I’m sorry that I can’t offer up any suggestions due to the legality of Kratom in Australia. As far as the information I’ve seen and read , kratom isn’t legal in your country . Some alternatives to kratom that I feel are very good and encourage you to look into are Akuamma, kanna, Hirsuta ,Javanica, Chuchuhuasi. I’m not sure where these herbs stand in legal status as well, but if they are permitted to buy and sale, very nice options to take in place of kratom. I’m sorry I can’t be of better help , it’s very unfortunate that a beneficial herb like kratom could be considered illegal in any country . Even in the USA, we have some states and counties that have banned its use . One amazing organization called AKA “American Kratom Association” has reversed many bans and is currently working on a federal Kratom Consumer Protection Act that will ensure our continued access to safe kratom . Starting a Australian Kratom Association version might be a good way to start getting the laws changed there ...it’s something to think about at the very least !

Hope you enjoy your time here , very happy you found us ... and I’m bummed that folks like you are denied the use of a most very special and beneficial herb that is kratom .

Take care my friend !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New member 1 month 3 weeks ago #50671

• webb
  • webb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,
My name is Bob and I have just come across this forum and live in Sydney, Australia. I am looking for a company that ships to Australia. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks

Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds