Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SOL Botanicals - Premium Kratom 5 months 1 day ago #50693

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1961
Good questions Babel , thx for pointing that out B-)

I went to check out the reviews as well and had the same problem . Hope this gets remedied so we can see what folks have to say about the varieties you offer !

Also like the look of the site , very nice ! (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SOL Botanicals - Premium Kratom 5 months 1 day ago #50687

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2514
You're sold out of 4 oz. sizes, and that was the largest size you sell? The price per gram of the one oz. size offerings might look pretty steep to a lot of people. :) On the other hand, I see tons of reviews, and being sold out of most product can be a good sign of good product. On the other, other, hand, I see no link so as to read the reviews. I checked with two browsers.

www.solbotanicals.shop/products/royal-red-thai-powder

Anyone able to navigate to them? If not, then it would be helpful to update the links to those pages with the reviews. Clean looking site otherwise, nice job with that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

SOL Botanicals - Premium Kratom 5 months 2 days ago #50677

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1961
Hello Sol ! Happy to have you join our community/ family here at ILK, very nice to meet you ! Thx for the generous discount =D>

Looking forward to learning about your company and having you participate in our discussions. Thx for doing what you do !!

Take good care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

SOL Botanicals - Premium Kratom 5 months 2 days ago #50673

• solbotanicals
  • solbotanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Greetings everyone!

We're a new kratom vendor in terms of branding and online presence, but with years of experience sourcing, distributing, wholesaling, and of course consuming kratom.

A little background on how we started; after multiple deployments and tours we came back to a very different world and way of life. Feeling a little like fish out of water, we found a sense relief and solace in kratom and herbal supplements in general that aided us in resuming a "normal" life. We naturally became advocates for kratom and its effects that have had profound impacts in our lives, and are now in a position to strengthen the support and help promote the use of this magical plant.

We welcome everyone to our site and hope you enjoy the products as much as we've enjoyed putting it together.

Please use coupon code ILK25 for a 25% discount we're extending to all subscribers of I Love Kratom Forums for their hospitality.

Site
www.solbotanicals.shop

All our products are double lab tested using two different independent facilities and the results can be found here:
www.solbotanicals.shop/lab-results

Your most critical and brutal feedback is greatly appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds