Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Australia 1 month 2 weeks ago #50698

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1310
Good morning my friend ,

I’ve always found it to be of such a funny contradiction with laws like that ... it’s like the intention of why your growing -fill in the blank- makes the difference between legal or illegal. Would you mind sharing the source of this information?

Take care Gingernut ,
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Australia 1 month 2 weeks ago #50696

• Gingernut
  • Gingernut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks, mate, I did read it was legal to grow here. But not to consume.
I do find it such an attractive plant and would love some in my garden.

Australia 1 month 2 weeks ago #50692

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1310
Hey there gingernut, welcome to the ILK community!

Like our awesome Bomalley pointed out , all information relays that kratom isn’t legal in Australia. And we can’t offer up any suggestions that would have anyone breaking the law . Your not the first Australian to ask this, actually we’ve had a handful asking the same questions.

I’m truly sorry and bummed that kratom isn’t accessible in your country , no plant should make a criminal out of anyone , lame gov laws !!!

Other alternatives might be something to look into . Hirsuta, Javanica , Akuamma , kanna .... check with the laws of your gov to see the legal status of these other herbs.

That said , please enjoy all the last topics and wisdom shared here , and know you always have a community to chat about kratom and life ...

Take care

Bomalley!!!!!

So good to see you here :) how are you ? Missed you my friend , good to have you drop by and offer up some sound knowledge and advice ! Hope to see more of you >:D Stay awesome (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gingernut

Australia 1 month 2 weeks ago #50691

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778
Unfortunately Kratom is not legal in Australia.
Just search on the phrase "is Kratom legal in Australia?" and you will find lots of info.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Gingernut

Australia 1 month 2 weeks ago #50689

• Gingernut
  • Gingernut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everyone, great to find this form. I am new on here,I am looking to purchase some plants or Kratom in Australia. I have been living in Vietnam for the last 7 years and now sadly, can't see myself returning in the near future. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds