Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Texas family harvest 2 months 1 week ago #50812

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1482
Thank you rickyspanish,

I have a lot of respect and appreciation for Chris at TFH,

I have had some phenomenal leaf from them , I am optimistic about the accepting more members in the future , really special setup they are running , and for all the right reasons ... never compromising quality to meet the masses ....why they keep a check on how many they can serve ... striving to find the best for their members , and the survey samples sent out to review , very cool!

Thx again for sharing your positive experience , I’m a big fan of TFH,

Be good my friend

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Love of the leaf

Texas family harvest 2 months 1 week ago #50809

• RickySpanish
  • RickySpanish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
This might be a moot point for now because I'm not sure if they are excepting new customers but great googaly moogaly they are fantastic. I first heard of them here and was super pumped to finally be able to order for the second time. Every one I ordered both times have been great my favorite being the deep jungle sula red, sooo good. I even tried a slow green (coarse grind) Wich is something I've never heard of but it was also very good, made some great redbubble tea with it. Long story short I got 4 types the first time and 6 the second and they seriously are all good with the exception of some great! So whomever it was on here that lead me to them I greatly appreciate it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RickySpanish.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds