Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from a new member. 4 months 3 weeks ago #50838

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Welcome to the forum, Misskitty213,

Lots of stuff here and cool people! Holler if you have any questions and we will stampede to reply! LOL

INSENSE3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from a new member. 4 months 3 weeks ago #50836

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Toldja you’d enjoy this place, Misskitty213! Good to see you found the right door, intro etc. You aced it!

Hey y’all. Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend DESPITE EVERYTHING going wrong in the world around us!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from a new member. 4 months 3 weeks ago #50834

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 597
Welcome, glad you've found your way here and have a familiar story of how the plant has helped you. This community is a wealth of information and kindness, you're in good company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from a new member. 4 months 3 weeks ago #50829

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey misskitty!

so glad you are here happy to have you! and sent by laurie.. we know youre a peach already! we all navigate with each other through the kratom/ herbal world happily.

and yes. you have found your new family!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from a new member. 4 months 3 weeks ago #50817

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Hey there misskitty,
So great to have you !!! Welcome to the ILK family >:D (L) :-P

Laurie told me to keep an eye out for you , so nice to meet you , this is an exceptionally sweet and compassionate community , kratom truly is a miraculously helpful herb, major game changer in adding to quality of life and lowering pain levels .

Please enjoy yourself , you are family now , anytime you need anything , questions , venting or just shooting the breeze , we got your back !

Great intro btw, thank you for introducing yourself .

Look forward to chatting and getting to know you (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, INSENSE3

Hello from a new member. 4 months 3 weeks ago #50816

• Misskitty213
  • Misskitty213's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Not sure if this is the correct place but wanted to say hi and quickly introduce myself. I suffered chronic, debilitating pain from botched surgeries for years. I had to give up my job and most of the activities I enjoyed. Even daily routine tasks were difficult. Then I discovered Kratom and it literally saved my life! Naturally I was apprehensive but I did my research and jumped into the shallow end. 6 months later, Kratom is an integral part of my lifestyle and though I’m far from pain free, my quality of life has improved immensely and continues to do so. I look forward to exchanging ideas, hopefully helping others and, of course, LEARNING! Many thanks to Laurie for this one, hope I’ve found my new ‘family’. Xo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds