Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for Canadian Supplier 5 months 3 weeks ago #50850

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 349
Hey Wmnish! Good to see some canadian folks around here, welcome on board :)

A real godsend kratom is for sure. Electric shock survivor here, saved by kratom 6 months ago.

I purchased from two canadian vendors: canada kratom express and canada kratom store. Both are good quality leaf, reasonably priced, fast shipping and good customer service. CKS ships really fast, got to my door within 48h even tho i paid for 3-7 days shipping. They are based in toronto. And for CKE, based in vancouver, the leaf is different but good and they have super strains which i like, and more selection.

So happy shopping my friend! Feel free to ask anything here and share your thoughts on the products you get

Peace

Edit: here is the link for the thread Brandon shared www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-forum/rate-a-vendor/938...nadian-vendors#50519
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, wmnish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CanadianTW. Reason: Added link

Looking for Canadian Supplier 5 months 3 weeks ago #50843

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Hello wmnish, welcome to the ILK family ,
great to have you !

Here’s a link to a semi recent thread about Canadian vendors , I know we have at least one Canadian ILK approved vendor , possibly a few ... here’s a link that may be helpful ... and when I have a free minute I’ll track down the companies we have verified as well. I have been dealing with a spinal degenerative disease most of my life and can attest to the relief kratom provides for my ailments as well... def like night and day like you said ! Pretty miraculous, absolutely should be accessible to all who can benefit from it , please let us know if we can help with anything else , this is a very special / helpful community... we all want to help each other ! We got your back B-) (L)

Brandon

Canadian vendors :

Updated March 2020 Canadian Vendors? - Kratom Community Forum - Kratom Forum
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Babel-17, wmnish

Looking for Canadian Supplier 5 months 3 weeks ago #50842

• wmnish
  • wmnish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi All, I'm like most here...I've been through the Oxy epidemic, than methadone...now sub-oxen.
My condition is Severe Degenerative Disk Disease. It's only getting worse, A few months ago I
was able to afford Kratom from Golden Monk, they are a reputable supplier. When you've been through
pain like me and suddenly you get
relief your world is like day and night. Long live the rights of people who need Kratom. I am looking for a
supplier closer to home in Ontario, CANADA. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

WmNish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds