Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tomorrow... Switching To New ILK Site !!! 2 months 1 week ago #50879

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 573
Is there a different site?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tomorrow... Switching To New ILK Site !!! 2 months 1 week ago #50856

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516
All right! Up and running wahoo! Hope you’re all enjoying the lovely day, and like Paul, very happy to be here! B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Tomorrow... Switching To New ILK Site !!! 2 months 1 week ago #50855

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1143
It took me three tries to log in, but it eventually worked -- so remember, Confucious says, "Persistence furthers!"

Great to be Here and Welcome to the New, Improved ILoveKratom Forum!!!
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tomorrow... Switching To New ILK Site !!! 2 months 1 week ago #50851

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516
Meant to post this earlier , but my kids diverted me lol :side:

Tomorrow will be our transition to the new site that ILK creator George had been working on a while now . This will be a new and improved site , cool features similar to the present ILK but more spiffier and with more updated tech. Please , rest assure that our usernames and passwords will be the same , whew :pinch:

Since there is lots of information being transferred over to our new zone , there will be a couple of days working out some spots that aren’t immediately switched over ... but should be within a few days .

I’d like to ask for your help reporting any feature that either isn’t working or upto snuff , misspelling and the like ... takes a village after all B-)

I’m super pumped about this , I feel like we are in for a big treat , even though ironing some spots may be needed. Any suggestions/thoughts / ideas .... are all welcomed, as well as any help in catching things that haven’t transferred over and or is in need of addressing . Just remember that the administrators will be transferring and dialing in all the posts from here , and some won’t be accessible for a sec ,

Thank you all for making this a warm, friendly and heart felt place where we all have each others back , and the search for (L) quality leaf made possible by our awesome vendors , whom with out them , and all of you , we wouldn’t be what we are, a very special and one of a kind community , part of the greater kratom community that welcomes everyone with open arms ... except for you .. yeah you !! How’d you get in here ? lol :blink:

Any questions or concerns , don’t hesitate to post them here , thank you all for being a wonderful, wise and compassionate group of kratom enthusiasts!!! (L)

Much love

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Kaycee777, michele373, Babel-17, goshawk

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: For the Love of the leaf
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds