Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cancer and Kratom 1 month 3 weeks ago #51050

• Laran
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Chickie. Wondering how you’re doing. I too have heard good things about the mushrooms as other posters have mentioned. My suggestion is coffee enemas. There is quite a bit of information online about them. They help the liver process toxins so I imagine they would be very helpful during chemo given all the chemicals involved. I find them a wonderful pick-me-up if I don’t feel well. Sometimes surprisingly so. Some people are put off by the idea of enemas but honestly one should try them before judging as they can be quite amazing in their effects. All the best to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cancer and Kratom 1 month 3 weeks ago #51041

• terposton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
I was diagnosed with cancer and spent 2019 with surgery, then chemo and ended my radiation in October. I couldn't use kratom for about 2 months during the "red devil" chemo because I was too sick. But then during the 12 weeks of taxol, I used whites. It got me through that and radiation feeling great. Sending you healing hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 2 days ago #50993

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516

michele373 wrote: hey brando!!

meridian botanicals carries a few essential oils, and of good quality. they are just so darn slow or I would recommend them more. but they are great for a stock up or add on, but just not when its wanted ASAP and I get it, they literally have hundreds of products. but to me if its in stock, it shouldn't take a week just to get a tracking#. and this was before COVID. but when you have great prices and quantity, most of us will wait.

and yes! scorcher here too.. great for the garden! yukky for us...

Hey michele!!

Haven’t tried them yet , but between you , Laurie and a couple others on here , they sound legit !

Looking forward to some home grown tomatoes ... I just planted 10 CBD seeds , started a little late but still can get 4-5 “ plants with reasonable amount of flowers . Super excited ... it’s been a while since I grew cannabis , first time growing CBD.

Benni carries a handful of really good CBD flowers ... I’ve commandeered my daughters water pipe... bong in laymen terms lol, thoroughly impressed and now I’m getting all nostalgic but without getting high ... just feeling good in my body ... very special herb
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 2 days ago #50992

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey Chickie , how you doing sweetie ?
I was just thinking back when I was in holistic culinary school, we covered many ailments and created recipes to help with them ..

One thing I’m remembering is that chlorophyll is almost identical ( molecularly ) as hemoglobin... blood . And taking in more chlorophyll can help purify and oxygenate your blood , in effect cleaning out the system . Chlorella, spirulina are great for this . Also juicing veggies and mild to moderate fasting can also help in triggering a healing process.

Sending warm hugs and lots of love your way !

Hope your day was exceptionally good , know that we are here anytime, you have a fan club over at ILK!! We got your back Chickie (:
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 2 days ago #50991

• Chickie
  • Chickie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
I use a LOT of essential oils. My fave is Edens Garden brand . Very reasonable, good quality!

edensgarden.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 2 days ago #50980

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4241
hey brando!!

meridian botanicals carries a few essential oils, and of good quality. they are just so darn slow or I would recommend them more. but they are great for a stock up or add on, but just not when its wanted ASAP and I get it, they literally have hundreds of products. but to me if its in stock, it shouldn't take a week just to get a tracking#. and this was before COVID. but when you have great prices and quantity, most of us will wait.

and yes! scorcher here too.. great for the garden! yukky for us...

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 2 days ago #50975

• Pizza and kratom ?
Good morning , your good Michele ! Don’t believe any of our vendors sale essential oils, I love lavender and rose oil...love it .... thank you for always being so mindful ....

ugh ... off to work and make pipe dreams come true lol, one drain at a time lol... plumbing humor!!

Morning chickie , hope everyone has a lovely day today... gonna be a scorcher !

Much love
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, goshawk

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 3 days ago #50974

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
im pretty sensitive to most substances so I do one 00 pill that I make myself which weighs about .40 gram. but most people can take about a gram. read up on it, it peaked my interest.

another thing to consider, if you are into that kind of thing, is essential oils. they make no claims ( any more lol ) of curing anything, but the oil concentrate is typically 40X more than a powder. lemon even melts Styrofoam if you drip it on. im a believer that either lemon, frankincense, ginger, tea tree, cilantro or oregano can help with just about everything. I even use them in smoothies and almost anything I cook.

of course theres many brands and sites you can go to. If im looking for a good deal on organics I like jade bloom or iherb. NOW products are reliable. ( sorry mods I know not approved sites )

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 3 days ago #50973

• Chickie
  • Chickie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Thanks so much! What dosage of Skullcap did you start with?
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 2 months 4 days ago #50957

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey chickee!

thank you for sharing, you warrior woman you!

I say take kratom for as long as much and as often if it helps. im no expert or doctor, but I don't know any interaction of chemo and kratom. you might want to buy capsules or make kratom honey balls to make it more palatable. many great recommendations already too.

I agree about CBD my husband takes it every day now. we finally found a local shop that supplies a great one that actually works. they have a website the place is called garden of one. its very hempy tasting and full spectrum. I literally take a few drops. and its reasonable as CBD goes. and no, I don't 'know the people' or profit off of any sales. ive paid 3X the price for stuff that barely worked.

from my own research, I can also recommend Chinese skullcap. ( I get mine from in sense botanicals ) their code for us is ILKFORME15% their other herbals section is great. amazing bang for your buck too. but I have to warn you it makes me really sleepy. I can only take it before bed. and not much either! it also helps with pain.

come here any time you need to vent or ask any questions. one of us is bound to know. my mothers an ovarian cancer survivor, over a decade free now. I so wish I found/ knew of more natural helps for her back then. I made her the old school pot brownies lol..and she never smoked in her life. I just knew the morphine and pain pills was not the answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds