Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 5 days ago #50956

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1280

CanadianTW wrote: They had very good results with turkey tail mushrooms in asia. Stage 4 cured IIRC. Totally compatible with standard cancer treatments, although its effective on its own also

I wish you good :)

Exactly Canadian!!! Thank you !!

That turkey tail mushroom is the one mr Stamets used for his mother’s recovery !!

Hope you are doing well CTW, (L) :-bd
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50945

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8767
Thank you for sharing your story as is today, Chickie! I don’t know anything about this but I’m following along to learn, offer support , etc...

Glad you found this forum! As you noticed some amazing people are here to help.. virtual hugs, virtual prayers, etc. they are genuine in my energy headed to you,

Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50939

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
They had very good results with turkey tail mushrooms in asia. Stage 4 cured IIRC. Totally compatible with standard cancer treatments, although its effective on its own also

I wish you good :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50938

• Chickie
  • Chickie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Brandon~
NO! You are not over stepping at all!
I so much appreciate your wisdom and everyone on this site is so helpful and kind!!

I am very grateful.

Chickie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50936

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
Sorry about your diagnosis, wishing you the best to heal and come through this battle,
I am no expert, and have no experience, this is just a few things I came across I found interesting
www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/fucoidan
FUCOIDZ- I have seen on amazon

Maintaining an alkaline diet-
utopiawellness.com/alkaline-diet-for-cancer/

Just two randomly selected links I am sure there are better and more detailed information you could google.

Best!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Chickie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50934

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1280
Good morning Chickie ,

Great to see you again my friend , I’m so sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis,

Something else to consider taking alongside with chemo is Reishi mushrooms. I’ve read great things about folks using this mushroom in conjunction with chemo treatment. I don’t know about kratom during this treatment , but I’d imagine it’s probably just fine to keep taking , especially given the immune system boosting qualities this leaf is capable of providing . I’ll look into the reishi and post any good articles I find on this thread . My aunt had a double mastectomy years ago ... she’s doing great now , keep your spirits high and know that your body, along with some side help , is going get you through this time . We are all here for you , anything you need , please let us know. Stay lovely , positive attitude and perspective are powerful medicine ,

Sending the best your way Chickie ,

Brandon

Here’s a link to some good info regarding mushrooms and traditional cancer treatment-

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3339609/

I watched a documentary/ movie a couple weeks ago, Fantastic Fungi ...
Paul Staments is one of the leading mushroom researchers .. aside from the great information given in this documentary, it’s also very beautifully presented . Mr. Staments 90+ year old mother had many lumps in her breasts and was diagnosed with stage 3 or possibly stage 4 ready cancer . After giving his mother mushroom extracts she was cleared of all signs of cancer in a very short amount of time . I’m not a doctor , nor am I making any medical claims , but I believe in the potential for great healing with fungus as an ally .. I’ll keep looking for more info for to to look into to . Please let me know if I’m over stepping , I just want to offer anything that may help you to have a full recovery .

Paul Stamets -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuL_faveAnw
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Chickie, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50933

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
I sort of remember reading some good things about CBD, with full spectrum possibly being even better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Chickie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cancer and Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50932

• Chickie
  • Chickie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Hello fellow Kratom Lovers!!

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in April and had a mastectomy last month. Tomorrow I start Chemo.

I have been continuing using Kratom through out this battle.
I am taking very large doses of Kratom daily (probably more than I should)
Is it safe to continue Kratom during Chemo?

I know this is a Kratom site, but I am wondering if anyone knows of any other herbs or holistic remedies for Cancer?
I did do a search on here, but did not find a lot of info.

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Chickie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds