Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Trying Akuamma for the first time 2 weeks 2 days ago #51022

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4043
brandon well said!

when I was on my full kratom break I took many things stacked to help. but I find akuamma to be the most helpful with kratom. but yeah, I agree in no way is it as potent as kratom. for me. but if you use it with Incarvillea, shilajit, coptis, white willow bark, cats claw, indian worrior, myrrh, boswellia or frankincense, everyone has some combo that works the best for them. skullcap, kava or corydalis at night. I did great with stem and vein ( or 'bone' kratom) and some swear by hirtusa or CBD or a variance.

im usually willing to try many things to find what works best, most herbals are still much cheaper than most pills! I know I was on celefex ( sp I know lol ) even with insurance my one pill a day was about 2 bucks. with insurance. still an NSAID and still beat up my stomach. I hear its cheaper now, but no thank you!

but yes pat, generally most users take 3-4g I just always recommend on the lighter side. better to be safe than sorry.

like with a fellow member, found out the hard way he was allergic to white willow bark and didn't know it! but I guess a aspirin sensitivity is common in his family.

in no way am I a medical pro, just trying to navigate natural pain meds myself!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trying Akuamma for the first time 2 weeks 4 days ago #51014

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1245
Nice goshawk,

Batches of Akuamma can differ just like batches of kratom , so sometimes it’s better and sometimes visa versa ...

I’ve found that taking some Akuamma with your kratom can add a extra depth of warmth and pain relief , also can extend your kratom dose on occasion. The most amazing effects can be felt when taking a kratom break , when the pain starts to show its ugly head ... Akuamma does a great job of re-configuring it to a more lovely one . The experiment must go on!!!!! (:
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, goshawk

Trying Akuamma for the first time 2 weeks 4 days ago #51012

• goshawk
  • goshawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Well I tried it this morning.

I initially took 4 caps (2.4 g)
then after 20 minutes took 3 more to bring the total to 4.3 grams

Well I would say that it is a mellower feeling than Kratom.

It has earned a place on my shelf but has not replaced Kratom :-)

I might need some more experimental time with to better understand its effects.

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Trying Akuamma for the first time 2 weeks 4 days ago #51011

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1245
I usually go for closer to 4 gms , but I agree with michele, start with approximately 2gm and go from there .. looking forward to your thoughts on it !

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, goshawk

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Trying Akuamma for the first time 2 weeks 4 days ago #51010

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4043
hey pat!

its up to you. id say 2 to start. if that doesn't take the edge off enough take 2 more. should help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, goshawk

Trying Akuamma for the first time 2 weeks 4 days ago #51009

• goshawk
  • goshawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi all,

Got a pack of 65 (20:1) Akuamma capsules
I already took my night dose of Kratom so am going to wait until tomorrow. I figure I will get a better idea of the effects waiting till I have nothing else in my system.
Any suggestions on how many capsules I should try?

6 capsules weight 3.9 grams on my scales.

I am using it for pain management

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds