Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51425

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
It's early to comment on the bottle of In Sense/Gold Leaf CBD I've been experimenting with, but as I've used extract, and isolate powder, for over two years now, and smokeable legal CBD hemp for several months, I think I'm experienced enough to notice the effect of ramping up my CBD intake.

I'll say more later, but this bottle I started using has highly absorbable CBD. The taste is excellent and even somehow imparts a mouth feel of freshness.

By ramping up my CBD intake I expected to notice a decidedly more relaxed state (stressful times!), and a reduction of the inflammation in joints, an inflammation that I take as part of my everyday life. While I have a lot of CBD hemp, I used the Gold Leaf CBD extract as the means to heavily bump up the boost to my Endocannabinoid system, so I know it works. I wanted to be at least somewhat scientific in gauging the effect of this CBD extract.

In regards using it with Kratom, I see CBD as helping preparing the ground for its relaxing, and pain reducing effects. Though visa versa as well, and one could say Kratom helps in making the effects of CBD more profound.

As to the energizing effects you can get from Kratom, I find that a large serving of CBD will keep in check the "fast" effects of a Kratom burn from getting too overwhelming. It doesn't neutralize the uplifting effect of Kratom, but it can make it come across in a smoother fashion.

Your mileage may vary in regards all of that.

The positive effects of using CBD can last long after achieving a therapeutic level in your body. It helps your body achieve a better state, and isn't as much about having a cause and effect method of operation in the body. Though for localized pain and inflammation it sort of does work just like that.

I'll try to add more of my take on this later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51424

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4409
i agree with you all..

i typically dont 'feel as much' from an isolate. i generally prefer a full spectrum one we get from a somewhat local metaphysical shop. and up until now, thats the only one that really worked for us. but their store hours are still limited, so catching them with it in stock can be hard. i can order it straight from the souce, but that cuts out our new friends.. anyways.. rambling!

i do like a hempy natural taste. this gave me a nice happy mellowing within about a half an hour. i can take it in the morning before my coffee to give me a gentle nudge of happiness and stacked layer of pain relief to get me to work in hell ( kitchens super hot right now till they fix vents.. i get grumpy faster lol )

and yes, love the measure on the dropper! makes things easier to judge. the fact that its 30ml is a better value as well. after our discount, it makes it a stellar price point!

thank you rob, for always looking out for us and being so generous!

i agree with you laurie, ill ghost too if i just dont like it. theres a couple GMP vendors that just dont mesh with my chemistry for some reason. after many dose changes/ strain changes. oh well. they got blended till they were gone, no biggie. they wouldnt still be in business if they didnt work for most!

and rob.. for those of us that dont mind being 'dirty' hehehehe please consider a full spectrum! i usually take a few drops. a full dropper is too much. but then again no drug tests for me. you know im just a crazy women thats brutally honest. you KNOW i love your products :x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51422

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
Hey y’all. I didn’t post on this sooner because I was unsure of my results - couldn’t quite believe the reliable results in the evening until a good week and a half of good results. It’s only the second time I have had a CBD product be of use (and within my budget to consider getting again). With CBD gummies, for example. They’re great! But I eat them ALL in one sitting! :ohmy: ) Same thing with edibles of any kind! No saving for later jazz! LOL

So I’m really glad it comes in a realistic (for me) form and packaging. No cravings to hit the whole bottle (whew! :silly: )

I was skeptical and unenthusiastic about trying another CBD product (those that work for me are too expensive to reorder).

Plus, I will never be comfortable leaving a negative review. I just ghost ......

This product IS helpful, for my metabolism, at least.

From what I can tell, this tincture lasts longer by being effective in smaller amounts. Making reorders reasonable to consider.

The dropper having measurements is OSSUM POSSUM!

I’m so grateful for the opportunity to try something that I can benefit from AND reasonably expect to be interested and appreciative enough to buy again.

Perfect for the nightstand (not for daytime use IMO)!

AND AND AND the pay methods have expanded! Wow =D> :-P

Thank you team InSense/Gold Leaf!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51413

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
I agree Nan, always super fast shipping with Rob, and the CBD tastes awesome , so far I’ve noticed a nice mellow calming effect, as I take more I’ll give a little review as well,

Thx Rob , your doing great things brotherman (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, INSENSE3

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51392

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4048
First I live in Pa and I am always floored by how fast I receive orders from InSense/Goldleaf. They have a special mojo with usps.
This is my first try of any CBD oil so I am not sure on dosing yet.
I took it right away, the dropper has measurements on it so that is a plus. I took .75ml dose and within 15 minutes I started to feel results. Relaxation and calming of mood and within 30 minutes I felt relief of my sore shoulders. I think its excellent quality, had a nice taste, noticed results pretty quickly. I will continue to try it out this week and re- review.
This is an excellent product thank you Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51391

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
The link for CBD products is on the front page of In Sense. To get to the link at Gold Leaf just click on "Shop" without clicking on the sub-menu pop out.

Here are direct links.

insensebotanicals.com/product-category/cbd-botanicals/

goldleafbotanicals.net/product-category/cbd-botanicals-extract/

Lol, it took me a minute to figure that out, I was scanning the Other Botanicals page. :)

I've been a fan of CBD products for a while now, and I'll hopefully soon be posting my impression of CBD in general, and this product from In Sense/Gold Leaf in particular, within a few days. I tend to cycle my supplements, and for the last few months I've been taking only low/moderate amounts of CBD by way of hemp and extracts.

But I know that my sweet spot for heavy relief, and as an aid to insomnia, comes with larger amounts, and I'll want to revisit that for a few days to see if that's still the case. Though I'm sort of lucky in that I get some benefit from even a small amount of isolate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51358

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
thank you rob!

yes i do take CBD or CBG on occasion, but my husband takes it at least once a day. we finally found a full spectrum that works for us, and we dont care if were 'dirty' lol.. but yes the US limit is .03 to be ok nationwide. being a former cannabis smoker, or flower.. or whatever they call it lol..my belief is your lungs, your life, your choice. and this was before it was recreational in a few states.

my state (Ct) just made it medicinally ok for long term pain conditions. i considered it, but i gotta get rid of this covid20 first ( weight) haha and edibles will not help with that. and i cant smoke anything. too much of a slippery slope for me.

and yes laurie, we take it with kratom. ill usually use it with my coffee when i know kratom and akuamma or IS just isnt enough.

thank you so much for the clarification rob. im still learning myself and finally learning the questions to ask!

and of course our discount is good for CBD too! which makes it an amazing deal. i like the flavor choices too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 1 week ago #51357

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
I’m interested in hearing how people are utilizing it. With kratom, not with kratom...? I’ve tried it a few times and had no noticeable results, but I probably do not utilize it properly...thank goodness for sites like this!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 2 weeks ago #51355

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1935
Hi michele373,
Thanks for the question!

Ours may have i think .03 thc, but the cbd we provide is basically ND, which means Non-Detectable.
The Isolate CBD compared to full spectrum, the main difference is that it is just CBD....
With none of the other additional Cannibinoids,

On a full spectrum CBD, with minimal amt. of THC and all of the other Cannabinoids, when taken too much, it can make a person come up dirty in a test.

But....with the Isolate CBD.... it was created for those who need the help of the CBD and need to use more for help, that the chances of coming up dirty, without all the other things in there.... are almost non existent.

Enjoy Life Always and thanks for the question.
Many arent aware of this.

Thanks for being a part of Today’s Alternative Solution!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1.

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 2 weeks ago #51338

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hahaha.. i just had the same issue!

i think we all need an emoji of old man/ woman waving a cane.. hehe i know ill use it!

rob, thats awesome you have CBD now. figures i just got the hubby a little CBG from organic elements to try when they had a sale.

its nice to know it wont make you 'dirty' not that i have to worry..does it still have a miniscule amount of THC? like .01%? just out of curiosity, ive found the ones that do work better for us. tried many!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Nan70, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds