Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 3 weeks ago #51330

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
Thank you SomethingSacred for the moderation service you provide for us with attention to detail! I don’t know how you do it, but I’m so GLAD you do it! I was kinda embarrassed about the emoticon issue, thought it was another RED FLAG OF AGING. I hardly ever use the emoticons, so I figured there is a new way to post them and I’m not smart enough to notice it! Thank you, so much!

Cool to see everyone on ILK today! No masks needed to “speak”
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 3 weeks ago #51328

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2547

Nan70 wrote: Hello hope you are well. I tried replying to your message and for some reason it doesn't allow. but anyway all is well
I am happy to see you guys added CBD oil its a must try for sure.

Ah, so it's not just me having that problem. :) Much gratitude for the issue getting looked at, thank you Somethingsacredgoinonhere!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Nan70, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 3 weeks ago #51326

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Hey gals and guys , yep... the messaging system is still being worked on , as is the emoji characters ... just wanted to let you all know that we are aware of this .. thx for being lovely and for your patience :). The way I’m able to do a smiley face : ) or leaf emoji is ( L ) (L) but with out the space in between !..!

Very exciting to have some CBD offerings Rob , mighty cool ! (L)

Great to see you Nan:)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Nan70, Babel-17

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 3 weeks ago #51319

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
Nan70!
Tried to post an ILK hugging emoticon, but no dice.
Picture hugging emoticon here —->
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 3 weeks ago #51318

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
Hello hope you are well. I tried replying to your message and for some reason it doesn't allow. but anyway all is well
I am happy to see you guys added CBD oil its a must try for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 3 weeks ago #51304

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1947
GREAT NEWS!

We just want to let everyone know that
In Sense Botanicals now carries CBD as well!!

They are bottled under the Gold Leaf logo on both websites.... due to cost.
But still the same great CBD....
And it wont make you dirty in a test! at least thats what we are told, Because the THC level is practically non existant.

Many like to take CBD many times each day....
and that can be done with ours as well and not jeopardize your future!

So at either website, same great product....

goldleafbotanicals.net
Or
insensebotanicals.com

Thanks everyone....and....
Kratom on!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

CBD Now available online at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals !! 3 months 3 weeks ago #51272

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1947
You heard me correct.... :woohoo:

CBD are now available at goldleafbotanicals.net

Don't have to worry about getting caught dirty in a test if you take it a lot. Ours is
just CBD.....No THC

at fair prices!

37.50 for 500 mg 30 ml bottles available in Natural
47.50 for 1000 mg in 30 ml bottles - available in Natural - Melon - Blood Orange
With child proof caps and graduated droppers, so you know exactly how much you use each time.

We have been hard at work for YOU.......our customers. :-bd

We have plenty of payment options to suit almost anyone!

Enjoy and Kratom on... (L) (L)

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
goldleafbotanicals.net
insensebotanicals.com
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: Additional info
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds