Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hey Guys! Im newbie 2 months 4 weeks ago #51477

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Martaloy, welcome to ILK.

I go by Jeff on here, I own Pharmacy Dropout LLC and it's nice to meet you. If you have any questions about what it's like being a vendor, or have any questions as to what goes on for us on our side, please ask away. I'm happy to share industry secrets of the trade (the ones I can share) and I love educating! I feel that education is more important than sales! I want to be your inside man in the trade.

For products, I can offer you our products with 100% risk free guarantee and the most competitive pricing too, so if you can find a rate better elsewhere, I'll do what I can to meet or beat it and that goes for everyone else here too, forever I also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything, every single time and with no hassle. This completely eliminates the risk of buying a product you cannot use, because if a person was to purchase something they thought was no good or sub-par, it's a simple e-mail to fix it, with no hangups!

I hope to eliminate your need for cost efficiency and risk. Our little company has been operating for over five years on ILK, we're one of the origin companies and I hope to take care of all your questions and needs regarding Kratom.

Nice to meet you!

Jeff

What brings you to the Kratom world? How did you find us and how has the leaf helped you?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Hey Guys! Im newbie 3 months 6 days ago #51429

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Welcome, welcome, martaloy!

We even got out the good silverware to welcome you (not literally - some of us older folks are familiar with the phrase) LOL

Always room for more questions, input, suggestions and the constant learning never gets dull!

Glad you found us!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hey Guys! Im newbie 3 months 6 days ago #51428

• goshawk
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 100
Welcome to the community!

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hey Guys! Im newbie 3 months 1 week ago #51417

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4334
Hey martaloy, Welcome to the ILK Community. You are now with Family. ILK is the Best. It's not like other Forums where people think they are better than each other. We are all here to help & support one another no matter what. Any Questions Just Post Away. There are plenty of Knowledgeable Kratomites here.

Marcus
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hey Guys! Im newbie 3 months 1 week ago #51402

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Welcome to the ILK family Martaloy,
Great to have you join in on the kratom fun zone lol, look forward to hearing your story with kratom and what types you like and what vendors you’ve tried !

Any questions , please don’t hesitate to ask :)

Brandon (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Hey Guys! Im newbie 3 months 1 week ago #51400

• Vanity33
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi there!

Hey Guys! Im newbie 3 months 1 week ago #51399

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey martaloy!

glad you found us. happy to have you here! ;)

Hey Guys! Im newbie 3 months 1 week ago #51397

• martaloy
  • martaloy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Nice to be a part of this community!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373, Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, sos79

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds