Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi Everyone Supllier Here 4 months 1 week ago #51436

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Thank you Lucky , I already edited your post , thank you for being respectful and considerate of our rules/ policies . Once we open up the option for Indo suppliers, we hope to have you on the ILK team .

Have a great day my friend (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Everyone Supllier Here 4 months 1 week ago #51434

• KratomINA
  • KratomINA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the information and so sorry about this and will delete this posted.

Lucky

Hi Everyone Supllier Here 4 months 1 week ago #51433

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Hi Lucky , nice to meet you and welcome to ILK,

We only allow promoting / advertising with approved vendors . Soon we may have a zone for Indonesian / over seas vendors , until then please enjoy the forum but no advertising or you may be banned from this community. Please be patient and wait till we are accepting Indo vendors / suppliers .

www.ilovekratom.com/approved-vendors/vendor-application.html

Take care my friend and Have a great day !

*You may apply for approval by filling out the vendor application , and have you on file to contact you when we are ready for overseas suppliers,

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Hi Everyone Supllier Here 4 months 1 week ago #51432

• KratomINA
  • KratomINA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Edited by mod -

, Please no advertising until ILK approved . As of yet we don’t accept over seas suppliers , please feel free to fill out the “vendor application” form and we will let you know when we are ready for Indo suppliers .Enjoy the community but please no advertising or you may be banned .

Take care :)

Brandon ILK MOD (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Edited by mod - no advertising allowed unless ILK approved
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds