Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from OK Botanicals 3 months 1 week ago #51440

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
Hey there OKBotanicals !!
Welcome to the ILK family !

Great to meet you and look forward to getting to you and your company (L)

Take care and if there’s anything we can do to be of help , please don’t hesitate to reach out :)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: OKBotanicals, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from OK Botanicals 3 months 1 week ago #51437

• OKBotanicals
  • OKBotanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi everyone!
We are very excited to be an Approved Vendor on this great website. As a company that has been in the Kratom industry for quite some time now we are confident that you will be more then happy with our product and pricing.
We will also be offering you guys some great promo codes for discounts and savings that will apply only to members of this site.
We look forward to joining in on great conversations with this community and if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask
Thank you
OK Botanicals
www.OK-Botanicals.com
OK Botanicals
516-399-7013
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by OKBotanicals.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds