Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pharmacy Dropout LLC Brand CBD - Just Read It 3 weeks 1 day ago #51484

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 438
Thank you, Laurie. My mental health took a huge nose dive a couple years back when Tiffany got sick. It's been so damn difficult to maintain the daily struggle!

I feel a little guilty. I know, I'm blowing up the BBS.

I've been gone for years. I pop in from time to time, but it's never consistent. I made it this far, today. I feel like I'm constantly giving pieces of myself away until there is nothing left, but there isn't enough of me to get everything done in one day, you know what I mean? It's exhausting!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Vanity33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC Brand CBD - Just Read It 3 weeks 1 day ago #51483

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8894
Hello Jeffery! Welcome back. Interesting timing for me to visit on the day you re-energize ILK! Very cool!

Haw anyone tried Thunder god vine? Sounds like something maybe Michelle373 and Babel-17 may have tried? I have not been doing enough botanical alternatives recently. Time to get more variety of herbs going on! I could think of worse problems!
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC Brand CBD - Just Read It 3 weeks 1 day ago #51482

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 438
Hi everyone,

I realized something today. I realized that I haven't updated our community here at ILK regarding our CBD products we developed. I'm sorry everyone, I've been so busy trying to keep my head above water! There just isn't enough time to do everything! About two years ago we started the development phase of our CBD program. Half a year later, we finalized and produced our own beautiful, cGMP label, fully traceable to appease the FDA and keep our customers safe. Our product is considered the gold standard for CBD oil and our night time only gummies are sure to help where other CBD products don't (to facilitate sleep). Our line is very small, containing three products, but we've come to realize that the rest is none-sense. There is no need to have so many different forms of CBD. We don't carry topicals, because they don't work. We don't carry 101 types of edibles, because it costs more money and it's not needed. We keep it simple. With the exception of RSO, we have the basics, and it's the best.

Now, you're probably thinking I'm trying to sell a product, and I would be a rotten liar to say otherwise, but it's more than that. My heart is in this and that's what makes this different! I truly care about people, donating these bottles when I can, to charity. I scroll through support groups here and there, send a few out to people in profound, god-awful situations and not just in the US. I truly care, because I've seen first hand what it's like for a human being to suffer. Being a Kratom vendor has taught me a lot, being a CBD vendor is teaching me as well. You see, it's important to know my motive for selling this CBD. It's not JUST to make money.. My wife was diagnosed with Dystonia and Trigeminal Neuralgia a couple of years ago and she has been extremely sick since then. The TN is like giving birth through the face, level 10, I-want-to-die pain. It's acute and it's morbidly painful (like shattered teeth). She also has dystonic storms, which is essentially charlie horses throughout the whole body, combined with thrashing and it would look to you, like a deeply painful and deeply disorienting, unrecoverable seizure. If a person was to recover it would be partial and/or a day later. These things wipe a person out, totally. I can sense them coming and when I do, I tell her to take CBD. They minimize things, to the point where she doesn't have them at times, if we catch them. These are INCREDIBLE! I have videos where she's screaming and crying, her body suddenly, out of no where, twisting like a dead spider...and then a seizure at the same time. In the video, I'm crying and freaking out, holding her hand and sobbing. Writing this, I can still remember the last BIG one, I feel sick just thinking about it. A few of you already know about the health conditions my wife has had to endure, it's inhuman! I can still feel the HOT tears running down my cheek. My main motivation was to take care of my wife and my kids, and find a way to produce CBD at a rate that I could sustain our own usage. With that said, we did the homework and spent a lot of time to bring you the very best. It's what I give our now-blind, sick dog, Jewel, who was our Mascot when we started on ILK five or so years ago. It's what I give my wife. It's what I give my daughter when she's cramping. I have access to CBD's from the whole globe. I'm in an industry where I'm networked with the Rockefellers of our industry, the big boys. I can get any type of product! I know what to give the people I love, and that's the best and that is what I have.

Heads up, in case you missed it, I have the pentacle of CBD oils and night time gummies. I also have something for our beloved animals. We've had a hospital carry our CBD oil for a year now. Hesitant at first, very hesitant, they had many concerns about the legality of CBD and it's affects. We gave them some to try, and their dogs were better, so much that they bought wholesale! Our local vet carries our label too!

Look, it's like this. I love my wife and dog. They mean the world to me, I'd want to die if something happened to my family. I carry the best products because that's what I want for them, the best. I don't want my babies to hurt, to ache and wish they were dead! Our CBD is priced well and people at ILK can still get a discount on them, up to 15% off with "ILK" at checkout. I'm asking people to also, please help me spread the word. For one, it helps me improve the quality of our lives, we're a small company, ran by our nuclear family. The support, which as you can see, is deeply needed and 2, spreading the word in regard to the quality of our CBD, will help others too (that's because it's the real deal). The conundrum one has to take into consideration is that customers don't know where to go to try their first CBD. They try it and say it doesn't work. That doesn't help them, they continue to suffer and it hurts the validity of CBD! We want people to feel safe buying a product, we want people to know it's the best CBD oil available. We want people to have their first experience, be the one that's honest and something they can count on as a point of reference for measuring all CBD after that.

You'll see products with 10 or 100 times the potency, but these are marketing strategies. For instance, if you Amazon search CBD oil, you'll see doses of 10,000 mgs, where as our entire bottle contains 750mgs. What the hell? It's all bullshit and I want to save people time, pain, suffering and make it easy, man. Anyway, I'd love to get the word out on the quality of these CBD's. Anyone interested in trying? How about three people from the forum who buy CBD regularaly? I'll donate them, and donate 50 dollars to charity for each HONEST feedback left. If you think it sucks, tell the world. I feel 100% confident in this product!

For all of our other ILK family, I want to tell you when you check out, it's okay to request a small CBD single dose of our CBD oil in the "notes" section. I want to spread this product, I want people to try it. I truly believe in it's ability and I don't mind putting my entire reputation on the line here.

It's that good.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Tammyfaye96, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds