Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Disabled Need Help and Guidance 2 months 1 week ago #51809

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I would be willing to help you start up shop. You could consider selling our products and making a 50/50 profit after expenses (we're still a tiny company), or I can help you get off the ground, but that would take A LOT of money and a TON of time and stress (for the rest of your life - so much stress).
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Disabled Need Help and Guidance 2 months 3 weeks ago #51504

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey R7!

im sorry i cant b much help either. ive bought kratom through some newer startup companies and paid with google pay. ive heard of people paying with venmo too. but its a tricky process they cant put order # and if kratom is mentioned it will get shut down. i dont know the process of setting up a echeck but thats a easy process thats favorable.

i hope others chime in soon to offer more insight. good luck. either way glad to have you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Disabled Need Help and Guidance 2 months 4 weeks ago #51502

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4334
Hello & Welcome back to the Forum R7. I can Highly Recommend Natures Cure Kratom for sure. The quality & prices are just right & the Owner is so nice to deal with.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Disabled Need Help and Guidance 2 months 4 weeks ago #51499

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Hey there R7, welcome back to the community, not being a vendor I can’t really offer much advice as to how to go about starting a company where you sell kratom, I do know it’s very involving and needs to be done with the upmost integrity and safety for everyone’s well-being.

Possibly tapping the shoulders of a few vendors who have been successful and wouldn’t mind offering some advice would be the way to go in doing research for what you need to do, as far as quality sources go… There are quite a few out there such as Lucky herbals, Insense , Benni, Fused flora, these ones immediately jump out has to great quality for very reasonable price… But the list goes on and others I hope will come and chime in, I’m sorry you’ve been in pain and I understand the need to get by on something other than disability checks..… I hope you feel better and find a few vendors that you really like and can afford, my only reservation as to you pursuing being a vendor is that there are so many out there that are amazing and what’s involved to make it a safe and legitimate operation is quite a lot to get into that point, not trying to discourage you just trying to be realistic with the amount of work it takes.

I wish you the best of luck and hope others can help guide you along your path to reach your goal!

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, michele373

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Disabled Need Help and Guidance 2 months 4 weeks ago #51498

• R7
  • R7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello I am new to the forums I signed up a while back but have had health issues for many years which has made it difficult to get on here and ask the questions that I needed to ask but hoping some kind people can help me with things.

I would like to sell kratom as a small endeavor online/offline. Since I am not a big company with lots of resources I would like to sell it as a botanical specimen as many others are doing. If I had the money and know how, I would of course want to get it all done as it should, tested and certified but until I have enough money and knowledge about how to do everything it will have to wait until that time. So that is why I am here to hopefully get some answers. I am disabled with no job or real income and life has been so very difficult from day to day. I really need some side money just to survive in these hard times.

So how can I start with selling kratom? I mean offline is one thing, I realize I can just try to see if some friends may be interested but it could be doubtful in that respect so my best bet is selling online. Ok so I have the know how to create a website, I have been using wordpress for 11+ years now so that is not exactly a problem in general for me but other things like setting up a shopping cart like woo commerce as well as the actual selling/shipping process is where I may have some questions.

For now though I am hoping you guys/gals could help me with one thing at a time.
So obviously I need sources of high quality kratom at the best prices.
I would not be buying a lot at a time so it would have to be low at first until things start rolling.

If you guys can recommend sources where I can get quality kratom for my website this would be a first step for me and then I hope to keep getting help as needed. I can't make it on my own on disability checks, it is just not enough to get by on and I am really hurting for some relief.

Please contact me with sources or let me know via this post. I hope to get involved in this awesome community. :)

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds