Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hey there! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51619

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
Hey Badbackjay! Love the username - clever!

In my opinion only: There is no benefit to using so much more. Unless your tolerance is WAY UP THERE. If it is, get it down, lol

That dose probably skips right over the full spectrum of pleasant experience.

Some people just think they need more. Science doesn’t support a need for it.

Placebo effect is involved for all of us to some degree...

Finally, that amount probably could cause intestinal problems and dehydration could go unnoticed.

Just be kind to yourself, however you see fit.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hey there! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51608

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4392
hey leelove!

when i dissole it in liquid a good quality juice or chocolate milk works well.

im sure you can make kratom treats, like dessert. just never tried. hard to regulate dose and mix evenly. maybe in oreo truffles? you might have to mix a little yogurt, cream, or sour cream to get the right texture since kratom would dry out the cream cheese. even at room temp IMO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

Hey there! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51605

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1948
I agree , kratom sure does help !!
This beautiful leaf has been a good ally for my needs , beyond grateful for kratom and this community!

Def our pleasure and honor to help where ever we can Leelove :)

I like the idea of coconut oil / chocolate based kratom treats ... I’ll need to do some experiments in the kitchen sometime and share my results ... (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leelove

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Hey there! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51603

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Thanks Brandon, Michelle and everyone here for the warm welcome.

The taste took some getting used to. I mix a small amount of water so I can take 6-7 grams in no more than two swallows.

I was wondering if there was a way to make Kratom and chocolate treats. Especially good for friends that are new to Kratom.

After 4 months into the pandemic, I was going a l little stir crazy. Kratom sure helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hey there! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51578

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
yes! both very effective.

oties botanicals has a tab on their page how to make the honey balls. like freezing cookie dough lol..and i saw the melting coconut oil and using candy molds to measure doses. ive gotten my doses down and better at toss and wash, but im sure im not the only one that the taste drives me crazy some days. im sure stirring it into melted chocolate in the molds would work too, but i dont want chocolate for breakfast lol..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

Hey there! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51573

• goshawk
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99

kratom honey balls or mixed with coconut oil and freeze

I will have to give these a try!

Pat

Hey there! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51571

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey leelove!

glad you found us. it still amazes me that one plant can help with pain, anxiety, depression, mood lift, social acceptance, energy, and help folks get off opioid of any form. there really should be a mainstream treatment center with people taking this. seriously.

i know the taste isnt stellar but you can make kratom honey balls or mixed with coconut oil and freeze either if its intoleratable

Hey there! 2 months 3 weeks ago #51547

• Pizza and kratom ?
Warm welcome and hugs Leelee , happy to have you :)

Kratom has so much relief to offer those of us that are dealing with chronic pain , depression and anxiety... as well as low energy.

I completely stoked to hear that you’ve found great benefits from this special leaf , major potential to reshape the approach the medical board deals with pain treatments .

It’s great that with the help of kratom your able to make good on exercising, which ultimately adds to your strength and closer to a recovery.... what a miraculous herbal tool !

Hope you enjoy your time here, any questions you have , there’s some solid sweet hearts to help find answers , give recommendations and always offer up support .

Thanks for your awesome introduction, I’m always pumped to meet a new member and kratom enthusiast, we know a good thing when we have first hand accounts !!

Take good care (L)

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leelove

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Hey there! 2 months 3 weeks ago #51546

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Hi. :-h So thankful for Kratom in the middle of this pandemic and all the good advice here.

My bottle of Kratom capsules sat around for about a year, and I thought they were useless because I can't swallow many pills. I decided to give it one last chance. I opened the last 10 capsules and scarfed the powder. Wow! Fantastic relief of depression and anxiety. :-P

Six grams is my sweet spot. 11 am every day I take my Kratom. Keeping up with exercise, taking magnesium and drinking lots of water.

I put a good dent in a quarter kilo of Red Bali from Canopy that still feels just perfect at 6 grams daily. A split kilo from a new vender arrives Friday. Sure hope their reds are as good. I'll leave a review after some test drives.

I'm happy so many people here get pain relief. 75% of my jobs as a freelance court reporter were car accident depositions. The back injuries could bring you to tears.

I've had bipolar depression forever and take meds at night that help with sleep. Nothing has ever helped me during the day, and I've tried so many antidepressants. I was prescribed opiates for dental work, and the depression and anxiety disappeared immediately. Unfortunately there was no way I could ever get a prescription. That's what started my search for Kratom. I'm so glad I found Kratom and this site, too.

Leelee >:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Leelove.

Hey there! 2 months 3 weeks ago #51532

• Pizza and kratom ?
Welcome to the ILK family BBJ, nice to meet you :)

Here’s a few thoughts I’ll share -

I think if your only taking two doses at the amount your taking , that’s a good number , not over the top , but not as conservative as some ... I think it mostly comes down to personal chemistry,/ needs and the amount benefits your receiving from your dose . If you’ve found 12-15 gms to be your sweet spot ... awesome!! try not to increase that amount.. on occasion try taking half of that ... some strains shine brightest at lower amounts due to all the various alkaloids at work in a given batch/ variety / drying method and season and so on .....

Many have found that over the long term use of Kratom, keeping the dosage the lowest possible amount while still getting full spectrum relief is a good sustainable approach and the ideal goal . I used to take 7.5 gm 3-4 times a day , now I’m around 4-5.5 gms 3-5 x a day ...and while it’s still approximately the same amount .. I find better relief as well as ( for the most part ) keeping my tolerance in check the lower more less frequent doses . The more frequent I utilize Kratom I tend to get less full spectrum relief ...

Taking two weeks off is very good, I’ve only taken two days off 2 times in three years lol, but every so often I taper down and use some of the herbs Michele mentioned to help stretch my doses out and help find relief with lower amounts .

My intentions are pain relief first and foremost, then relief depression/ anxiety/ energy which are amazing bonuses .

It’s good to have several or at least a couple varieties from a few vendors on hand . Helps keep things fresh , diff vendors get their product from diff suppliers and the alkaloid profile won’t be the same .. the receptors in your brain ( at least in my brain ) appreciate the change up ...

Sounds like your on a good regimen for your needs ... I feel sourcing your preferred kratom types from more than one source is a good way to go and one thing I can def recommend for long term success ... then again we are all diff !

It’s all so unique for each of us as our bodies and needs and differ a bit , but good kratom is good kratom , and many great vendor options out there to choose !

Really nice to meet you and sorry for the long rant ... hope to get to know you and see around these threads , take care (L)

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Leelove

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds