Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member here 3 months 3 weeks ago #51607

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Good to see you again Misskitty,

Very happy to have you join in on the fun and discussions... hope all is well (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New member here 3 months 4 weeks ago #51564

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey misskitty! glad to have you here.

myself and many others use kratom mostly for pain. but the mood enhancement, energy, and focus dont hurt! and being able to be more adapt socially without anxiety doesnt hurt.. it really is a miracle herb in so many ways.

im glad you rotate strains and vendors. very important. and yes. insense 'other herbals' is awesome. i use their akuamma more than kratom most days. you can safely stack akuamma, incarvillea and kratom safely together. im no doctor, but i do on ouchie days. even CBD/ CBG on top of that sometimes.

but yes. welcome! feel free to ask away!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New member here 3 months 4 weeks ago #51559

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2597
Several members here are very grateful for what Kratom has done in regards pain relief, and they have experience in using more than just Kratom for dealing with it. I'm pretty sure that collectively they also have a lot of knowledge of what strains have given them relief from pain. Though, of course, as Kratom is constantly getting harvested, shipped, and then sold through retailers, it's sometimes hard to say that a particular strain of Kratom is the same now as when it was bought months ago. Unless that Kratom gets purchased again, and is seen to be as good, or even better. Recent harvests have been very nice, according to those with the years of experience to go by.

I feel pretty confident in recommending Incarvillea Sinensis as a potent and affordable means to gain pain relief, plus some other benefits. I get mine from In Sense Botanicals, and I also get Corydalis from them, and that can help with dealing with pain, and with dealing with pain while sleep is elusive.

I have my aches and pains but not to a degree that I feel expert enough to recommend different vendors strains as being a AAA for pain relief. But I bet some here do have their favorites for that.

Most importantly, welcome to the forum! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New member here 3 months 4 weeks ago #51557

• Misskitty213
  • Misskitty213's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Hi! I’ve been using Kratom for about 8 months now and have 13 in rotation. It was a life saver for me as I still have immense pain from botched hip replacement surgery 20 months ago. I’m still learning and welcome the opportunity to engage with everyone here. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds