Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51805

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey rpitts!

a book? thats awesome. and i TOTALLY agree with the profit over patient. ive had the same primary for over a decade. he lliterally puches a clock before and after our visit. like im a damn car getting an oil change. i need to make an appointment with a referred homeopath near me cause my reg doc has no clue.

the interesting thing is i found kratom through my husband. he got off suboxone for good thanks to kratom. and he had tried many times before on his own. it was a perfect storm. i had acid reflux and was prohibited from any NSAIDS. and just tylenol wasnt cutting it. and im intolerant to traditional opioids. got 30 tramadol for 6 months. wow really? thats all they offered me that wasnt an NSAID.

I have osteoarthritis and plantar fasciitis so bad were talking bout surgery. and of course im a chef lol..i dont have it bad, i get it. but i still get blinding knee pain ( even after surgery ) and just dont want to give up. i enjoy work. i enjoy what i do. at the end of the day, something as simple as feeding people and them enjoying it makes me happy.

when my husbad told me bout kratom, i did as much reasearch as i could find by gooble and bling..and belive it or not web MD has the most positive reviews from real people on the site. not this dangerous opioid like propaganda.

im sorry.. have a way of rambling.. as far as akuamma, its a natural seed that can be bought whole or ground. very effective for taking the edge off.its horribly bitter. alot harder to dissolve or toss and wash. makes kratoms taste like iced tea in comparison. id recommend capping it. easy to do with empty capsules in a bowl. or swallow the seed whole. jeff at PDO is the man to ask about this. and hes having a kraom sale.

i got his red bali and cambodian white MD. did half and half this morning before work and boy was i happy and hustling. and about as pain free as ive been in a while. burn lasted over 5 hrs too. 1g each. got all my work done in record time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51797

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I'm curious, how did the doctor react to your Kratom? Was he cool about it?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51796

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
YOU TOOK 420 MGS PER DAY?

Oh my god, man. That's terrible, your pain must be horrific. My heart goes out to you! I'm also familar with DDD @Rpitts1955. Ouch, both of you.

The US is quite outdated on a lot of things. When I went to Mexico, for surgery, there was a man who had been cured from Cancer by a blood heating therapy he couldn't get in Canada or the USA. It saved his life! He would have died otherwise! Grrrr, this country has so many issues!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, rpitts1955, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51792

• rpitts1955
  • rpitts1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
Hi SSGOH, I'm glad you liked my intro. The truth is that I've been trying to write a book about my pain experiences and having thought about it for years but written very little, I've had plenty of time to think about it. Sorry to hear about your spinal degenerative disease. It sounds a lot like what I've got. They call mine degenerative disc disease, but most days if I do even a bit too much it does feel like my whole spinal cord is complaining.... It's great you can get by without surgery, but if you start thinking about it, I HIGHLY recommend the guys at Stenum Hospital in Bremen Germany. They are so much more advanced in back surgery than the US. Light years ahead! I am planning on going back myself as soon as possible. I hope I can tell the same story that this lady does:
recuperatery.com/article/4-level-cervical-adr-at-s...and-enande-gmbh-5813

You know, I thought i was replying to the individuals that commented on my original post, but now it looks like I'm replying to the thread? I'm new to these types of forums. Does this go to you or to the thread?

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51791

• rpitts1955
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Laurie,
"Riveting" is a great word that I've never thought of. Unfortunately, the area below the cervical disk replacements and fused discs is 15 years old and has started to wear out. Most days I kick myself for complaining how I felt 2 years ago. :-) So far they say there is nothing to be done for it, but I'm not giving up. I may try to go back to Germany and let me work on me once this virus lets us travel again. As far as agility goes, I do okay. But yoga has helped me in being able to move more than anything. Nice to virtually meet you too.

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51790

• rpitts1955
  • Fresh Boarder
I've never tried milk! Grapefruit juice does work well for me though. It lessens the bitter taste and some research shows that it strenghens the affect. I do think it does a bit, but turmeric is also very noticeable when I take it along with kratom.

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51789

• rpitts1955
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Michele! I'm glad I found you! It's interesting you mention drug treatment centers. I think our medical establishment in the US is completely backwards, profit-not-patient based. I've told all the Doctors I've seen over the years about kratom and what it did/does for me - thinking they might pass on a tiny bit of hope to other pain patients. Maybe 1 out of 20 showed any interest. I suppose if it's not in medical journal or a list of what can be billed for, or prescribed, then it doesn't exist for them.
I still meet people who are suffering with pain and have never heard of kratom. And if they do a search and find a negative article they get scared off from even tryin it. I'm interested in hearing about Akuamma? How do you use it? I take turmeric with my various strains of kratom now.

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51754

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey rpitts1955!

it still amazes me every time i hear stories like yours. thank you for sharing your story. i firmly believe there should be drug treatment centers that use kratom. it is a miracle in so many ways.

the good news, is being part of the forum you can expand on the companies you use so your reactions dont get stale. many companies here offer dscounts for forum members, anf many great herbal companies too. i take akuamma even more often than kratom. keeps my doses and frequency down.

ive only been taking kratom for a year and a half and it truly has opened my eyes to a more holistic, cleaner lifestyle.

if you have any questions for us we will all chirp when we can. glad to have you. glad you found us

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51753

• goshawk
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 107
I was in a motorcycle accident about a year ago and have been using it daily since my 6 weeks in the hospital.

I will have to try Grapefruit juice some time. Now I mix with some water, then add some milk and seems to make the taste bearable.

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #51750

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9127
Welcome to the forum, rpitts1955.

Saw your taper suggestions earlier, knew you are not new to the leaf.

Very nice you found this forum. It’s the most helpful, family friendly forum on the topic. There is always need for more help around here.

Your story is riveting (pun intended). Absolutely remarkable. It would take me 400 pages to explain your experience.

How is your health, currently? Does the kratom still help with some agility?

So nice to virtually meet you,

Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds