Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC:

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 2 months 3 weeks ago #51748

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2019
Makes me very happy to hear about people’s success stories with kratom and the benefits gained as well, Lifts my spirit.!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 2 months 3 weeks ago #51747

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2548
Thanks a lot for sharing that! It's really helpful to hear of how Kratom aids people to lead better lives.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 2 months 3 weeks ago #51744

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2019
Welcome to the ILK family rpitts1955,

What a journey !! Wow, thank you for sharing that .... awesome intro :)

I have a spinal degenerative disease, lots of accidents as well, they wanted me to go under the knife but I refused ... I feel I made the right choice . Kratom has helped me tremendously... better than any medication I was prescribed, better than the opium tea I used to make ... more sustainable, more forgiving .

That’s pretty neat that you found a doctor over seas that’d do the procedure , miracle work for sure ,

I totally empathize folks with nerve pain and discomfort of unbearable levels ... but no joke , the three years I’ve been on my daily kratom regimen, I feel almost like a new man ! Pain just weighs on every facet of ones life , and is invisible to most folks looking at you ! Kratom allows me to move and breathe freely !
Adds color to life when previously , lots of darkness ...

I’m happy you found this community , and decided to join , stoked to have you !

When I’m at work I have 2 separate doses mixed with GFJ, love it ! At home I primarily go with T&W... I’m a pro at it now lol. First few times , didn’t go so well :) don’t think your suppose to inhale kratom haha

Totally agree with your statement , kratom is a life saver !!! (L)

Anything we can do to be of help , lots of caring folks , we all have each others back.

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Hello, I've been using kratom for 4 years for severe chronic pain 2 months 3 weeks ago #51740

• rpitts1955
  • rpitts1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
I've been dealing with fairly severe chronic pain for 35+ years. 2 car wrecks with whiplash and a motorcycle accident without helmet that broke my collarbone and I "lost" about a week and a half of my life where I have no idea what happened. These were all before I was 30 and it started degenerative disc disease in my neck that got a little worse every year for the rest of my life. I started taking oxycodone/oxycontin in 1997 and went from 30 msg a day up to 320 mgs a day over the next 22 years. During this time I went to Germany for disc replacement surgery because no one in the USA would do that. The FDA had not approved multi-level disc replacement, so all they offered me was to fuse my all the vertebrae in my neck together. Imagine duct taping a 6 inch piece of broomstick to your neck and living with that. I found a hospital in Bremen Germany that would do multi-level disc replacement, so off I went. It was worth it. They fused 2 and replaced 2. I could still twist my head but it was still very painful for another 10 years. After years of oxy, and 5 nerve ablation procedures, I finally started getting some relief and in 2016 I started weaning myself off the Oxy. Luckily I had a great Dr. who helped. I went from 420 mgs a day down to 30 mgs. I used kratom along with smaller doses of oxy to get completely off the oxy. It took about 6 months. Now I use only kratom. I like White maeng da, Red Maeng da, and yellow Maeng day during the day. I alternate between them using about a tsp of each every 3 or 4 hours. i mix with grapefruit juice. At night I use Red Bali. I still have some pain, but I'm able to function a bit. Kratom is a life saver for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Pharmacy Dropout, C.O.B, KratomButterfly, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, goshawk

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds