Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Philly ~ Free kratom available 3 weeks 5 days ago #52527

• mamacat
  • mamacat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Thanks Nan70! I wasn't sure how long kratom stays good. I was originally thinking if hanging onto it as an emergency stash because I thought I was going to get laid off from my job, but luckily my company offered me another position so I won't need it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello from Philly ~ Free kratom available 3 weeks 5 days ago #52526

• mamacat
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Brandon! That's a good idea to use a PM to contact me. Sorry I didn't see your email! I just remembered that I sent a message to the moderators a few weeks ago and I totally forgot that I used a different email address to sign up for this forum! Duh! So I'm just going through the email responses now.
Thanks,
Linda

Hello from Philly ~ Free kratom available 3 weeks 5 days ago #52521

• Legendeila
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Hello there! Just dropping by to say hello! Hope everyone's well.

Hello from Philly ~ Free kratom available 3 weeks 5 days ago #52520

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Hello mamacat,

I believe I sent a email to you sometime ago , I don’t know if you received it ?

This is a mighty lovely and generous thing to offer to the community, given the times we are in this could change things for the positive with a few folks . Thank you so much for offering these samples .

*Id like to suggest that for anyone who is interested , please Message mamacat via (PM) messaging, that way your conversations can be linked directly between each other and not for everyone to see. ....

Does that sound good mammacat? Please let me know how and if I can help , if you need it :)

Again, what a lovely gift to offer mamacat :-
And big warm welcome to (imo) the best kratom forum ever ( In The words of my friend and mentor Laurie , that’s right Laurie lol :) ...)

Brandon

Much respect mamacat (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Hello from Philly ~ Free kratom available 3 weeks 6 days ago #52519

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4047
Hi mamacat,
How youz doing!
I have a ZAPS stash (zombie apocalypse prepper stash) which I just rotated and restocked, I haven't needed to use.....yet. I feel alien invasion might arrive first.
If you don't get takers soon I will ask around I am in you neck of the woods.

I can say I have kratom sealed and unsealed for 3 years and all of it has been potent. Kratom has great shelf life.
Really kind offer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, mamacat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from Philly ~ Free kratom available 3 weeks 6 days ago #52513

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
Very generous of you! The Kratom won't go bad so you can wait for someone in your area that you know to express a desire and/or need for them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, mamacat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hello from Philly ~ Free kratom available 3 weeks 6 days ago #52510

• mamacat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone! I've been browsing the forum from time to time but I haven't posted much. I've accumulated a bunch of sample packets of white, yellow and green strains that come with my usual order that are just sitting in a box unused. I was thinking of donating them to someone who lives in my area who is in need and can't afford to buy any right now. I know a lot of people are out of work right now due to Covid!
Anyway, most of the samples I have are 2-oz packets but there are also a few that are 4 oz. or more. A few of them are open because I tried them, but you can decide if you want them or not. I would prefer to give them in person but I guess I could mail them to someone too, as long as it's legal in your area.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by mamacat.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds