Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NEW Kratom type! White Chocolate from In Sense/Gold Leaf with 15% off ALL MONTH! 3 weeks 6 days ago #52616

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1941
Thanx INSENSE3....
For telling everybody about our new blend...

And it 15% off.....ALL Month....NICE!

So come on over and check us out....
And by the way, our new clean room is now having the epoxy floors put in....YES!
Finally...lol

Thank you everyone. more stuff coming soon

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NEW Kratom type! White Chocolate from In Sense/Gold Leaf with 15% off ALL MONTH! 3 weeks 6 days ago #52612

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2014
Sounds like a stellar blend ! I need to branch out from my beloved white Hulu , and try some diff flavors from you guys, excited to try the white chocolate out !

I really appreciate you folks at InSense/Goldleaf, good peeps B) , great leaf (L)

And I read on your newsletter that the new clean room is almost finished ? That’s cause for celebration !

In walks white Chocolate..!!..!!..

Mighty fine indeed :) my friends .

Thank you
Rob and crew
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3

NEW Kratom type! White Chocolate from In Sense/Gold Leaf with 15% off ALL MONTH! 3 weeks 6 days ago #52610

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
I can vouch for the Chocolate Borneo I got several months back. I reserved it for when I needed guaranteed smooth effects for the evening, and near bedtime.

Congratulations to all at In Sense on your roll out of this blend. While my Kratom cup is currently running over, I'll be sure to get a bag of it the next time I restock my other herbal needs at the In Sense/Gold Leaf sites.
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

NEW Kratom type! White Chocolate from In Sense/Gold Leaf with 15% off ALL MONTH! 3 weeks 6 days ago #52604

• INSENSE3
  • INSENSE3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 211
Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to let everyone know about a new blended strain we are announcing TODAY!
AND….theres NO CODE NEEDED, the prices on the website show the 15% off for the whole month of October!
It’s different amounts of the semi rare Chocolate Borneo blended with White Borneo, developed by the employees of In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals and has produced some surprisingly nice results….
Its definitely a “must try”

Semi mellow pick-up with good focus, as well as relief…… and its “aroma” is interestingly close to
Its name… “White Chocolate”
Unless that’s just me LOL

A Nice Red Borneo with an extra curing step to develop it into whats called “Chocolate Borneo” blended with nice and crisp white Borneo, with its own relieving properties.
It really surprised me…. So Thank You!..... the crew at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals for developing this New blend for those who aren’t too keen on greens but still need a Lift.

Thank you EVERYONE….for being a part of Today’s Alternative Solution!

INSENSE3

goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)
www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed / Plantation)
916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454 <—-we answer calls!
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, Insense1, Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds