Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Old but New 2 weeks 2 days ago #53024

• Legendeila
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Welcome back! How have you been?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Old but New 3 weeks 2 days ago #52980

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2125
Hi Nessa ,

Hope you are doing wonderfully spectacularly lovely and well ! Please check your PM!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Old but New 1 month 1 week ago #52732

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
Congratulations NESSA! Please don’t send me any info. I’ve never been pregnant and have no personal experience to glean from.

But.

When I was admin here, a new father hunted me down on Facebook and made a lot of threats after he and his girlfriend used kratom and their baby was removed from their care immediately due to “being addicted”.

I asked him why he contacted me. He said because he couldn’t find anyone else on the other forums that would answer his angry inquiries. He copied and pasted some of the posts he and his girlfriend got on another forum, all recommendations to use kratom from supposed mother’s who “had no trouble”.

This kid was young and he and his girlfriend had been heroin addicts up until they discovered pregnancy and weaned down off heroin immediately AFTER simply seeing ANYONE who was willing to say it was safe to use kratom during pregnancy.

Nobody knows the real story.

I’m SO GLAD your story is wonderful and I hope kratom IS SAFE for expectant mothers battling addiction!

But I wouldn’t recommend it in a million years because of that experience. It shook me. It was ONLY ONE time that I was privy to that experience and it was NOT even a discussion from this forum. But that baby...it really shook me up.

I’m SO GLAD you have a resource to share, but hopefully people who are interested can private message you and ask for the referral?

I’m so HAPPY FOR YOU, girl! Not many people have had quite as hard a life as you (or willingly admit it, anyway). Couldn’t have happened to a more wonderful person with QUITE A LOT TO TEACH A CHILD!

Keep us posted, please! You know I support you and thought it only fair that I share with you my “experience”.

Hopefully people can FIND YOU on the private message board.

Hugs >:D

Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Old but New 1 month 2 weeks ago #52709

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey Nessa ,

Congratulations on your new family member !
I’m so happy to hear of your success with kratom and pregnancy . Please send me your contact info . If this topic ever pops up, I’ll contact you to refer for info surrounding this .
Im very interested in learning about all things kratom . And kratom during pregnancy is something I know nothing about (L)

And I’m sure plenty of women wonder about this but have no solid info source to look into it.

Use the message option towards the top of the page when signed in :) to send private messages.

Again , I’m so happy to hear about your happiness , your new(er) little guy . I have 4 kids , it’s the toughest job but the best one there is , being a parent :x

Stoked to have you back here Nessa ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Old but New 1 month 2 weeks ago #52708

• Nessa
  • Nessa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
I have been doing really good. I'm really and truly happy.
On December the 27 of 2018, I found out was pregnant. It was a complete surprise as our BC method had been working for the last 7 yrs. (Our oldest is 8 yrs old), with no issues. But...we were happy about it! I used Kratom during my pregnancy, and was really grateful to have found a wonderful group of women that had very similar life stories, and a group was made just for that purpose. There are so many success stories, along with my own.
Laurie, and Brandon, if anyone ever asks for info about pregnancy and Kratom, please tell them to talk to me and I'll direct them to that group.
My baby just turned 13 months old and started walking just as he turned a yr. He's just wonderful! I could go on and on but I won't lol!
Glad to have made my way back here! FB is getting more and more ridiculous about censoring anything and everything Kratom related....unless that is you pay to have your ads pop up on ppl's feeds.
Ps if there's a way to privately send you my email, incase there are any expecting moms out there needing a place of non judgemental women, I'll give it to you both so you have it.
KRATOM=HOPE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Nessa.

Old but New 1 month 2 weeks ago #52707

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
NESSA!!!! Cool to get an update on you! And such good news! Thanks for taking the time to post!

You’ll find Brandon (SomethingSacred) is here to keep the positivity going on ILK! We lucked out when he rolled in...!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, Insense1, Babel-17

Old but New 1 month 2 weeks ago #52697

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey there Nessa, I remember seeing your name when I first became a member , really cool to see a OG here :), I’m one of the new mods, congratulations on the long time success with sobriety via help from kratom , just spectacular!

How have you been ? What’s new ? Any favorite leaf / vendors lately ?

Please drop in anytime , would love to see you here more ... no pressure B)

Take care (L)

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nessa, Insense1, Babel-17

Old but New 1 month 2 weeks ago #52695

• Nessa
  • Nessa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Hello again! It's been a while. Everything is different but familiar enough that it's reminiscent of the old layout...
Still kicking..still rockin my sobriety, with the help of Kratom, of course.
Just saying hello again to the ones here long ago and those new just alike! :)
KRATOM=HOPE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Insense1, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds