Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Help with new kratom vendor! 4 days 11 hours ago #52804

• Left Coast Kratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Selina,

I'm not sure if you've found a vendor to try yet, but I'd be happy to offer you a custom coupon code to use if you'd like to give us a try.

If that's something that you'd like to do, shoot me a message and I'll get you taken care.

Thanks!

Jacob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Left Coast Kratom.

Help with new kratom vendor! 4 days 23 hours ago #52803

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Lol, don’t know where I got 500mg from?? :)
Wow, only 100mg into the Master Babel blend, thx for clarifying my goof on amount .

Hope you had a great weekend my friend (L)

100mg. + 400 mg. = 500 mg., so I guess you got your number from the amount of Ultra Enhanced Kratom, plus regular Kratom, that I add to my 750 mg. of premixed Stem & Vein, Hirsuta, and Javanica.

500 mg. of Ultra Enhanced could be like a teaspoon of White Hulu, in terms of Mitragynine and the rest of the Kratom alkaloids, though having just the regular amount of 7-Hydroxymitragynine that you'd get from 500 mg. of Fuzzy Dragon.

Help with new kratom vendor! 5 days 45 minutes ago #52801

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1975
Lol, don’t know where I got 500mg from?? :)
Wow, only 100mg into the Master Babel blend, thx for clarifying my goof on amount .

Hope you had a great weekend my friend (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Help with new kratom vendor! 5 days 4 hours ago #52799

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
Actually I've generally used just 100 mg. of the Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon to 400 mg. of regular Kratom, and that gets blended with my premix of 750 mg. of Stem and Vein and Hirsuta, which includes a dash of Javanica.

That Ultra Enhanced turns even medium speed Kratom into something fast.

So my experience suggests that people might only need a small bag of Ultra Enhanced to have lots of blending potential for a long time.

The extra Mitragynine provides a long lasting boost, but I generally feel like taking more Kratom about three to five hours after my first serving of the day. Slower strains at night are quite welcome after the all the daytime stimulation from the Ultra Enhanced.

The alkaloids in it go to work fast, and apparently get extremely well absorbed.

Help with new kratom vendor! 5 days 9 hours ago #52795

• Pizza and kratom ?
Well said Nan , and wisely pointed out about rotating “strains ”/ varieties... :)

I second that using any extract enhanced leaf should be taken sparingly and infrequently ... the possible exception is using the tiniest amount of a enhanced product added to reg leaf .....i.e. Babel’s blending regimen.. he only puts in approximately 500mg of enhanced product into the blends he takes . Seems it works well for his needs and doesn’t skyrocket his tolerance.

But for most other folks , taking enhanced products once every so often is a good strategy for benefiting from stronger preparations without wreaking havoc on one’s tolerance.

Def advise picking up more samples from InSense/ Goldleaf and or from other vendors to to see what works well for your needs ... and taking enhanced leaf only on occasion.... when extra strength is warranted .

Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon is a great pick , best to move forward with it using caution and mindfulness. (L)

Happy Sunday everyone ! B) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Help with new kratom vendor! 5 days 11 hours ago #52794

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4048
Start out using less than your normal dose Enhanced has extract blended in making it a powerful blend.

Consider you might have strain fatigue. If you are taking one strain from one vendor you body will build a tolerance(or your vendor has a bad batch) but most members here have a small or large kratom collection and rotate their kratom.

You might want to ask about kratom tolerance and how prevent or manage it.

I have some green strains in my rotation but it was a little more effort in finding ones that managed my pain, there are good one that do but I had to go through some samples.

If you like fuzzy dragon consider sampling InSense's other Reds

Another vendor blend that has a good pain relief is Pa botanicals- Red Fibro. I use blends with enhanced kratom for more challenging pain days 2 or 3 days a week. Someone who has constantly higher pain level these blends are great. Tips would be stay steady with the dosing, look into taking turmeric, try days of lower dosing.

Its all subjective with kratom, my pain levels fluctuate. I use Fuzzy, Fibro for higher pain days and regular kratom for the rest of the days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Help with new kratom vendor! 5 days 20 hours ago #52790

• Selina6
  • Selina6's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you both very much! I just ordered a small bag of enhanced fuzzy dragon so fingers crossed! I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks again, you probably saved me some money. I appreciate your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Help with new kratom vendor! 6 days 8 hours ago #52777

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hello Selina6,

Welcome to the ILK community :)

Nan (ILK link-lady :x ) mentioned (and I wholeheartedly agree) trying a few samples from a few vendors is a great way to see what works best for you. It will take some experimenting, but It’s worth all the effort when you find the best varieties that deliver the benefits your needing .

There’s some really great vendors out there, In addition to these suggestions from Nan , you can check out the “Approved Vendors “ section that will list all of the ILK vetted vendors. www.allgoodthingscbd.com/approved-vendors.html

Recent kratom companies I’ve been loving lately -

Mitraman Botanical
InSense/ Goldleaf Botanical
Fused Flora
Bulk Kratom Now
Benni Botanical
KratomOne
The Kratom Syndicate
Lucky Herbals

Florida Rooted - haven’t purchased from them , .... yet....lol...., but they ( like all of our vendors ) provide their products with a respectable amd much appreciated quality guarantee) ....solid folks whom I look forward to purchasing from .

........ , we are spoiled and super lucky to have so many excellent vendors providing us with the best leaf they can source. Very hard to go wrong!

Stoked to have you here Selina :-P , this is a very special community , good people here, anything you need help with , please don’t hesitate to ask B)

Take care

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Selina6

Help with new kratom vendor! 6 days 22 hours ago #52770

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4048
Hello welcome to the forum,

I rotate kratom from 5 difference vendors all I found from this forum;

My top two -
InSense/Goldleaf Botanicals
Pa Botanicals

Also quality vendors
Laughing Lion
Pharmacy Drop Out
Re-leaf LLC

I take Kratom for spinal arthritis. My newest strain is Fuzzy Dragon(regular version) a Red blend from InSense definitely great for pain.

If you have any other needs like form of payment, customer service, do they carry capsules, prices, sales codes. Just ask any question your need. I would start with a sample pack from the top suggestions you get.

Take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Selina6

Help with new kratom vendor! 6 days 22 hours ago #52769

• Selina6
  • Selina6's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello! I'm Selina and I'm new here, also I have never been on a forum so if I do something wrong I apologise { it took me forever to figure out where to write this.
Anyhoo, I have been using the same vendor for over 2 yrs with no complaints but my last few orders have not been consistent at all. I actually had to send one bag back because I don't even think it was kratom! I take kratom for chronic back and hip pain from a few problems going on. I've been using red bali but I'm really scared to just send money to an online company. I really would just like any referrals I can get from anyone who uses kratom for serious pain.
Thank you guys for having me here and I thank you in advance for any help provided.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds