Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How much is too much? 6 years 1 month ago #1339

• jennilove
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Love Always
  • Thank you received: 2
10 grams and dose 2-3 times within a day means you are taking average 25grams total within a day and that seems to be normal according to many reports and customers reviews. But, that should be repeated for only 3-4 days. Right after 4th day lessen your dosage at least 2 grams and reduce your dosage the same way for the rest of the days. This can help you to avoid the side effects or Kratom withdrawal symptoms. I recommend try Kratom-K vendor for their quality products and services.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much is too much? 6 years 2 months ago #1323

• Zion Herbals
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 11
It is similar to most things, try weening yourself off slowly, while continuously rotating strains. Also try to go to using just raw leaf. The extracts are pretty dangerous IMO. They make tolerance skyrocket. This should back down that tolerance and hopefully save you some money and time! I hope this helps you.
Reliable high quality herbs at low prices :)

www.zionherbals.com

Last edit: by Zion Herbals.

How much is too much? 6 years 2 months ago #1290

• Marie C
  • Visitor
i have heard of peoples dosage being this high, but if it wasn't always this high you do want to try adjusting that. I read somewhere else (i do apologize because I don't remember where off hand) but the girl had explained that the same thing happened so rather that stopping cold turkey she worked on cutting her dosage down slowly, she did it by taking a smaller dose more times a day making for her eventually getting to 1 gram as her dosage by cutting it down every time. Does that make sense? Also you might want to try switching between different strains to help against a tolerance.

How much is too much? 6 years 2 months ago #1286

• Boodie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
That's a tough one. Too bad you tried extacts as i've never had a problem kicking powder leaf.

How much is too much? 6 years 2 months ago #1264

• darkstarcrashes
  • darkstarcrashes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am in recovery from opiate addiction and have found a blessing and a curse in kratom. I experimented with different capsules, leaves, blends, strains, and extracts for most of 2011 and then got prescribed tramadol which provided me with a greater deal of energy, pain relief, and euphoria than I found in the kratom. I stopped taking tramadol in early July and quickly began looking for a non narcotic replacement (August 22nd is my four year anniversary clean from opiates) and started giving kratom some more thought.

Skip to the present, today marks either two or three straight weeks that I have taken kratom every day. I began with overpriced capsules from my headshop (10g of ineffective & stale leaf for $20) and am up to about an ounce a day. I am currently using phytoextractum and getting the 2oz bags of capsuled leaf of different strains waiting to find one that I fall in love with. I normally add on a bag of UEI and on my last order I tried the 90% alkaloid extract which was impossible to dose and made me nauseous. I take between 7 and 10 grams each time and dose two or three times a day.

Obviously my tolerance has gone through the roof quickly, and I know that if I stop abruptly (not that I want to stop at all) I will likely suffer mild w/d's.

I am reaching out because I don't really know any other kratom users and wanted feedback. I guess my questions are;
Am I taking "too much" by the general consensus of the community?
How many other people are daily users, and is there a better way to dose then I am now?
Is there a better source that I could be using other than phytoextractum? I usually order 6oz's of leaf plus one bag of extract at a time, and I love the free overnight shipping phyto offers.

Thanks in advance.

• Page:
Moderators: Marie CkemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds