Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49955

• dustin3VR
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I wonder about mixing kratom with some opiates. Not like I'm gonna do it, but I simply wonder what would be a result?.. Here is for example I found a great resource where to get kratom ( https://kratomhelper.com/ ), some other resource to get opiates. Would what be the final result? Maybe some people, who don't get enough relaxation could get it finally?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49878

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 598

madmaxnightrider wrote: This is just some more good Kratom Info that I've learned over the Years.
Say you are mixing or blending 2 strains together from the same Vendor.
That's fine but if you mix Vendors when mixing strains it even works better.
Like if you would mix Green Malay & White Sumatra you could mix each one from each Vendor or just one from each Vendor either way works better than just using a single Vendor because of the Variety of where they where grown, how they were grown, how they were dried, how fresh they are etc.

Blending is Mixing Different Strains together but it should also include Different Vendors & the amount of each Strain like Percentages like 75% of one & 25% of another. You can mix as many as you want. I have mixed as many as 6 Strains at one time just using 1 gram for each strain. Very Unique Effects. There are very few people who mix Different Vendors.

Also Exercise or Hard Work helps Kratom work even better. I have been working very hard around my house & I noticed that after about 3 days of hard work Kratom had stronger effects & lasted about 30 minutes longer. Just Some Thoughts! Also I just tried a new blend of Red Thai & White Sumatra & it is one of the longest lasting most relaxing blends that I have ever made. I mix it about 60% WS & 40% RT both Strains are from Different Vendors so that makes a difference also. You can also vary the amount of each strain in each blend like 25% of one blend & 25% of another & 50% of the third strain to get different effects.

There is no limit to the number of different blends that you can make with different vendors, different strains & different percentages. You can experiment for the rest of you life & you will never use all of the blends that exist out there. I have made I know probably around 150 different blends in my 7 years of using Kratom. I have gotten a Variety of Effects & I know which blends don't work for me & which do. Everybody has different Body Chemistry & will get different effects from Different Strains & Different Blends. Kratom is unlike anything in the world. (L) Anyway just some Thoughts. :-?

I will be posting some more Good Kratom Info & trying to answer any of your Questions whenever I can. Right now I don't have internet. I have to go a place that has free Wi-Fi. Thanks for Reading. I hope this helps! :)

I love this thread: www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/9257-s...ts-on-rotation#48919 As it has a lot of information about rotation that I find just a relevant to mixing.

Without rehashing the thread, I'd add that the absolute best mixes I've had have been from farms separated by thousands of miles. An example would be a batch from a farm in Borneo and another from Sumatra. Not the strain they typically call a "Borneo," as it's usually a mix, but an origin strain from the island of Borneo, same with Sumatra. One has to realize that most Borneo, Sumatra, Elephant, Horn, Bali, etc are just mixes from the same farm. So use the original red, white, and green from that farm and another farm and you're off to the races. A real, not mixed Vietnam or Malay mixed as well is awesome. The further the farms are away, usually the better they batches mix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49872

• paradox
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
totally agree that mixing different vendors has stronger effects from my experience. and being active working or exercising also seems to make it stronger for me. the big key is how much food I have in my stomach. when fasting I get amazing results from kratom almost like my honeymoon days. another thing is eating healthy raw wholefoods seems to help the potency of kratom a lot too. I do a wholefood diet for a while then jump into a fast and it works wonders. but yea mixing different vendors is key for me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 4 years 8 months ago #8717

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
The thing is everybody responds differently to each strain & each mix of strains. So while I might be relaxed by RT & WS you might be energized by it. So unique! :-?
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 4 years 8 months ago #8716

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
I would think the Red Thai & White Sumatra would be an uplifting blend. Perhaps it would be how much you are burning.

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 4 years 8 months ago #8715

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
I purchased the sample pack from Socal herbal remedies which included 50 grams of five different strains plus I have a few from HB&M and on from Pharmacy dropout. I don't have work tomorrow so I may adventures and mix a few strains together. I am not going to burn over 5 grams during the day. I am thinking 1/2 teaspoon Green Malay, 1/2 Red Indo, and 1/2 Green Hulu Kapuas or Green Borneo.

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 4 years 8 months ago #8714

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
You are right about mixing different vendors' powders, I get some of the best results that way. Divine shaman has some of the best kratom powder I've ever tried in my life, it's out of Canada, but I ordered 8 different strains from there last week I can't wait to start mixing those with some other strains I ordered recently. Sorry 'bout your internet man, that sucks.
~Jason

Good Info On Mixing Kratom 4 years 8 months ago #8710

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
This is just some more good Kratom Info that I've learned over the Years.
Say you are mixing or blending 2 strains together from the same Vendor.
That's fine but if you mix Vendors when mixing strains it even works better.
Like if you would mix Green Malay & White Sumatra you could mix each one from each Vendor or just one from each Vendor either way works better than just using a single Vendor because of the Variety of where they where grown, how they were grown, how they were dried, how fresh they are etc.

Blending is Mixing Different Strains together but it should also include Different Vendors & the amount of each Strain like Percentages like 75% of one & 25% of another. You can mix as many as you want. I have mixed as many as 6 Strains at one time just using 1 gram for each strain. Very Unique Effects. There are very few people who mix Different Vendors.

Also Exercise or Hard Work helps Kratom work even better. I have been working very hard around my house & I noticed that after about 3 days of hard work Kratom had stronger effects & lasted about 30 minutes longer. Just Some Thoughts! Also I just tried a new blend of Red Thai & White Sumatra & it is one of the longest lasting most relaxing blends that I have ever made. I mix it about 60% WS & 40% RT both Strains are from Different Vendors so that makes a difference also. You can also vary the amount of each strain in each blend like 25% of one blend & 25% of another & 50% of the third strain to get different effects.

There is no limit to the number of different blends that you can make with different vendors, different strains & different percentages. You can experiment for the rest of you life & you will never use all of the blends that exist out there. I have made I know probably around 150 different blends in my 7 years of using Kratom. I have gotten a Variety of Effects & I know which blends don't work for me & which do. Everybody has different Body Chemistry & will get different effects from Different Strains & Different Blends. Kratom is unlike anything in the world. (L) Anyway just some Thoughts. :-?

I will be posting some more Good Kratom Info & trying to answer any of your Questions whenever I can. Right now I don't have internet. I have to go a place that has free Wi-Fi. Thanks for Reading. I hope this helps! :)
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaman737, StarWarsForce

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds