09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC: Picrilima Nitida from Pharmacy Dropout

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 3 weeks ago #17884

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8698
Thank you August Noon! Fear of the future can ruin today AND the future. Just remember, we've only got today for sure (assuming we wake up).
Don't feel so bad. You should see my disgusting hoard of kratom from paranoia and uncertainty last September! I have hardly needed to even open most bags. And I'm not a hoarder. This is medicine, but also my stockpiling was not the healthiest thing I've done. Nor was trying kratom from Indonesia without knowing SHEET about it or where it may be from. I trusted the person telling me to try it. In a way, that's my destructive behavior I had while using drugs/alcohol. I've had to step back and realize, "I was alive before kratom was in my life. It helps me stay alive AND THRIVE", but I'm using it to help learn to think and heal my pain without even plant substance. I've not missed a day on purpose. Forgot during a few bouts of isolating in bed. My brain went INSANE until I remembered my kratom dose for the day. We are human. Kratom chain is still better than any alternative, IMO. I agree that we are on the same page. Helping newbies feel welcome and safe to try it is very rewarding. I've yet to encounter, "now I'm miserable and hooked due to your kratom encouragement"! LOL.
Stay strong, too. It's only today. Forever is subject to change without notice. :-o
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 3 weeks ago #17872

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
Hi Jimmy,

I suggest shelling them before grinding. As far as caps, I can only help you it's weight. A 00 gelcap weights about .1 grams. I assume they are all ground seed. If you have a scale, I suggest two more grams than your normal kratom dose.

Just remember, when you weigh the caps, do minus .1 for each one.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
August
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 3 weeks ago #17871

• JimmyGold
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

sabrina wrote: I just received my order of both the caps and the seeds. I've never taken this before so I'm wondering how many caps I should start with? And do you grind just the seeds or the shells as well?

Click here and see, the following chart it may help in determining a STARTING POINT of how much you might want to take. Again, there is no scientific statement as to what is right.
CBDOilLand.com , Weed, Quit Smoking

Last edit: by JimmyGold.

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #14498

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 364
You would be on company payroll, but I think we might be going with BiggerRootsBiggerFruits from the forum, likely, as his nitche seems to be plants as well. Although, if you would know how to set up an operation like this, I could clue you in also.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #14491

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8698
Please no tusks! That's another ban for another forum. Mom and I were just talking about,"who would want to buy ivory NOW?! Education. I had rabbits feet as a kid, too. Never knew I was fueling elephant extinction and cruelty to rabbits.
Just teasing, of course. I might have to hitch a ride on that plane with you, Jeffrey. I'll need to be disguised as cargo to afford it :(
Laurie

For August... 3 years 8 months ago #14485

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60

Pharmacy Dropout wrote: Hi everyone,

We have had some success with Mitragyna Stipulosa, so I may be flying over to Africa to set up facilities. Just a heads up, we have found a new species that seems to be nice, maybe a little over half the efficacy.

You're phuckin' awesome Plantman! Bring me back a souvenir elephant, please. Thank you!!

For August... 3 years 8 months ago #14480

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 364
Hi everyone,

We have had some success with Mitragyna Stipulosa, so I may be flying over to Africa to set up facilities. Just a heads up, we have found a new species that seems to be nice, maybe a little over half the efficacy.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, levonne90@gmail.com, Count Chocula

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #14384

• slightedge
  • Visitor
I just ordered mine on Labor Day.. It will be here this Fri or Sat. I bought the capsules.

Is it close to Kratom? where you just feel productive, kills back pain, migraine? Any happy users?

Last edit: by slightedge.

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #14270

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60

August Noon wrote: I suppose it's a good time to bring this topic back to the forefront...

Hey chocula, they very well may not work for you. However, I strongly suggest capping them..

Yeah, I bumped it for that exact reason. I came back to see if anything relevant had been added. I had to activate the account I created months ago just so I could post to this thread.

I don't think PDO has the capped any more, I've never even seen them. Hey, I need a hobby, so capping them myself is probably better than building ships in a bottle (mine always sink..). Thank you for the suggestion.

I haven't written them off, they've been on the shelf quite a while though. I took 2g this morning along with 6g of Yellow Viet Nam from KUG, retrieved from the antiquities wing of my mansion. It sorta worked, but it's over a year old and it was junk anyway, as was most, if not all, of KUG's stuff as they neared their demise. I probably could have gotten similar results by going out and munching on the lawn.

As for easing off the kratom, it seems that a greater level of conservation / tapering, coupled with potentiation (to use less) is best started sooner than later, plus all the other stuff.

I plan to do as much as I can to fight the ban, but as they say "Hope for the best, prepare for the a55holes at the D E A to be be ignorant, unjust, and most likely under the control of big pharma.".

Last edit: by Count Chocula.

Picrilima Nitrida from Pharmacy Dropout 3 years 8 months ago #14257

• ashmarie73
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Did anyone reach out to Facebook "God"? He seems to have quite the following, and sides with the everyday person, AKA, the Kratom Community.

Its worth a shot. Its also really funny if you haven't checked it out.

www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove/

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds