Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

Kratom to Australia 2 weeks 2 days ago #51114

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1312
Welcome to the ILK community Kratom Australia!

I’m waiting back for some info pertaining to the legal status of kratom in Australia. Can you tell me anything about this if you know the laws surrounding this special leaf ? Everything we’ve read from in the states gives the impression that it isn’t “legal”.... but would love clarification with any document that depicts that it is legal would be of great use and enlightenment for the kratom world ,

Hope you enjoy the community KA , take care

Brandon

* my hopes are that there is a way to navigate this that dose not break any laws , to have a plant be deemed “illegal” is a “travesty” of epic proportions , please let us in if possible about how you procure your leaf and if it’s legally excepted to do so , since we can’t encourage anything illegal , would love some know how as to what’s what in Australia about the laws governing kratom .
No one should be without this amazing herb if they choose to access its benefits , starting a grass roots organization to change any current laws would IMO be the way to start amending the current illegal status ... still very unclear about this.... as one very outspoken kratom enthusiast has said its legal to have , just not import / export ... filling in the questions with answers would be most helpful !

Again , welcome and nice to have you !
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Kratom to Australia 2 weeks 2 days ago #51113

• Kratom Australia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey this my first time post just for a test. I love kratom
And like to have some every day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom to Australia 2 months 1 week ago #50367

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hello longexhale ,

Welcome the ILK community my friend , very nice to meet you , thanks for finding and joining our family , which now your part of , great to have you !

Since I’m not aware of the actual law pertaining to kratom in Australia, I would encourage you to look into the legality of it in that country before moving forward.
Just don’t want anyone to get into trouble,
That said .... I think the prohibition of any plant is pretty ridiculous and I’m bummed that some places aren’t down for super safe and effective herbs like kratom that everyone should have access to...

Hope you enjoy your time here . Lots of awesome people, all brought together by this lovely leaf ! Hope we can find more info from other members on this topic ,
I wish you well and hope you find what you need.

Please check back in on any progress made with info about the kratom law in Australia and your experience !

Take care longexhale (L)

Brandon

Kratom to Australia 2 months 1 week ago #50364

• longexhale
  • Fresh Boarder
god that was dumb, should have sent a pm.. but if anyone out there has a good source, feel free to email me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom to Australia 2 months 1 week ago #50363

• longexhale
  • Fresh Boarder
hi I'd love to have some kratom shipped to sydney from your shop in freemantle, is that really possible? you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Kratom to Australia 4 months 5 days ago #48949

• Pizza and kratom ?

Buffs wrote: Hello I can ship to Australia.

Nice to meet you Buffs !

We are a great community of awesome folks and all things kratom and other herbs , no place like ILK....

please no advertising unless ILK approved ... not fair to the vendors who have gone through the application to become vetted :) if interested in becoming approved , please PM me . Thank you (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Kratom to Australia 4 months 5 days ago #48946

• t-rex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
hi mate, sorry about the colourful grammar, i just get so mad with the govt 4 this sorta legislation, like they are just so shockingly corrupt in so many areas, my loud and arrogant ways ive gone about publicly criticising them over the years has landed me in more hot water than anyone would believe, they always end up giving me a private demonstration of just how ccrazy blatantly mad corrupt they are and how easy they get away with it.

I manage to keepa lid on it for the most part (considering I'm living in forced exile with children due to criminal govt cartels), but now and then when searching the net and something will trigger me to remember my intense hatred so I end up being very mature about it (not) and locking in that caps lock with lines of hate speach which serves absolutely no purpose except usually getting me off side with whoever owns the platfoem that hosted my abuse.

So thank you for not expelling me, i didn't notice the PM,ill check again but yea keen to register as a vendor and advertise with you because so many Australians need to know and this is a good (and tolerant) forum

Here is just a few of the times I have tried seeeking clarification back in 2015 when WA's psychoactive substances legislation got bought in which is literally the most unbelievably crazy and arbitrary pieces of legislation my eyes have had the misfortune of glancing upon, it basically makes coffee and red bull illegal (but only if the police feel like enforcing it), it's no effing wonder corruption is so rife when such corruption friendly legislation is getting passed the upper house so swiftly (usually at xmas time or a time when the publics mind is elsewhere , which in WA is 365 days per year) , that even if the public wasn't so naive they wouldn't have time to stop it, of coarse it's always got bipartisan support because both sides of govt refuse to hold each other accountable even if you hand the shadow minister a copy of a phone call you recorded with public servants accidently admitting widespread corruption and fraud they refuse to even listen to it, because the amount of terrible dirt they have on each other would put the WA govt shitshow into every lounge room around the world, leaving thousands red faced and hundreds in jail!

www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/i-ca...znOOKentLObuBaTbdEUs

youtu.be/UBpT3p1T5FU

www.heraldsun.com.au/business/companies/freos-fine...fU4Ero_eplL29Z3_DBdY

www.facebook.com/FremantlesFinest/videos/2328489220801830/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by t-rex.

Kratom to Australia 4 months 1 week ago #48813

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey T-Rex , nice to see you again... not to be a stickler but we only allow advertising for approved vendors here .... you can always post something on PM and let someone know you posted there using reg chat ... like we are doing here.. ex: “just sent you a pm... “

Thx and hope all is well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Kratom to Australia 4 months 1 week ago #48810

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625

t-rex wrote: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING KRATOM LEGISLATION IN AUSTRALIA!

F**k THE CORRUPT AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT,THEY CAN SUCK ON THIS HERE!

MY SHOP NOW STOCKS AND SELLS KRATOM BOTH ONLINE AND INSTORE (FREMANTLE, WA) TO THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA.

Wow, very interesting selection of other products you carry.

Kratom to Australia 4 months 1 week ago #48785

• t-rex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING KRATOM LEGISLATION IN AUSTRALIA!

F**k THE CORRUPT AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT,THEY CAN SUCK ON THIS HERE!

MY SHOP NOW STOCKS AND SELLS KRATOM BOTH ONLINE AND INSTORE (FREMANTLE, WA) TO THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds