Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

Kratom to Australia 2 years 1 month ago #30743

• Stirlo1992
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi sorry I know this is an old and touchy subject but seen as its the first result in a google search for "kratom capsuals Australia" I just want to clear up the law in regards kratom here in Australia.

See Mitragyne speciosa falls under the class section 37 of the Drugs misuse regulations 1987 act as a section 2 controlled drug.

Much like something I've dealt with for years. The ipmortation of nicotine is legal but it's an illegal subtance under a class act that regards the possession not the import as the illegal matter at hand.
All class 2 drugs fall under the same category with australian customs. So long as its not in a massive amount its not something they need to see a license for the import of. I's not their duty to stop it as its not illegal to import, it does how ever become illegal the moment you knowingly receive it, which you must sign to say you are aware of upon delivery.
Heaps of people get away with ipmorting stuff through this sort of loophole and there really hasn't been much negative outcome.
There are heaps of cyber suppliers.
Make your own choices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Insense1, Richie231186

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18890

• 73ff.lee
  • 73ff.lee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I just had to see it with my own eyes :(

Yes, kratom indeed is clasified as prohibited items under the Schedule 9 of the Australia Department of Health Therapeutic Goods Administration. This is the link of the publication: www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00057/Download
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Insense1

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18860

• kobegirl
  • Visitor
No worries. You will laugh tho. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Both Msgs from me. No hurry

Last edit: by kobegirl.

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18859

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 429
Does anyone know how to check messages on a phone.... I can't seem to get too personal messages from my Android phone
We always want you to contact us! 207-261-0599 READ THIS NOW www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html

Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18858

• kobegirl
  • Visitor
Joe will pm that now. Thx much

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18856

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder

kobegirl wrote: Have slept 4 hours in past 2 nights don't get bad humor right now. Sorry friend migraine and very sick.

No prob! I seemed to misplace your email... I'm doing a newsletter soon. What is it again..? Cleaned my box out and lost couple contacts!!
We always want you to contact us! 207-261-0599 READ THIS NOW www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18853

• kobegirl
  • Visitor
Have slept 4 hours in past 2 nights don't get bad humor right now. Sorry friend migraine and very sick.

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18852

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
Kobegirl i was just joking... Hence pointing him to the police station. Lolol i knew you were dropping knowledge girlie. I was dropping bad jokes
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18851

• kobegirl
  • Visitor
Joe it's totally illegal there thus not appropriate at all and against all rules Banned for 12 yrs now.
Wikipedia. kratom legend.com. Any vendor can't mail it there. I was trying t0 help him learn the law there not bloody help him get some. My other group very very strict am sure if mod was around this one is too.

Joe I was upset u Thot I was trying to get Kratom to an illegal country and I truly apologize. Would Never do that. My father ran prisons. Sorry my friend I'm in bad way getting off a 3rd and most difficult one I see now, Xanax. It's UNREAL a teeny pill can cause soooo much havoc to the body trying to get off it. Wish I could have a do over of past 20 yrs really I do. I publicly apologize from bottom of my heart love to all best Kratom group ever!! I can't say it quite as well as our Laurie. B-)

Last edit: by kobegirl.

Kratom to Australia 3 years 4 months ago #18850

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
You should call up the police and see if they have some in their evidence room?

Hey while everyone is looking for kratom to send to Australia. Has anyone seen any (edited) they can fed ex me? SORRY bad joke...

Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds