07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom to Australia

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18830

• 73ff.lee
  • 73ff.lee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi fellow kratom users

I have been a kratom user for almost a year now. My supplier who used to supply me is no longer in business. It is very hard to find sellers that are willing to ship to Australia.

I still have around 200 grams of kratom left that might last me a week or so :(

Can anyone please recommend some good sellers that are willing to ship to Australia? Many thanks for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18834

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 830
Since Kratom is Illegal there, no one is going to recommend a vendor. You are going to have to find one on your own. Join facebook kratom pages and you will be solicited from kratom vendors from Indonesia. The kratom the sell may be bunk or you may not even get it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl, 73ff.lee, Insense1

Last edit: by gmantheman.

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18845

• 73ff.lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

gmantheman wrote: Since Kratom is Illegal there, no one is going to recommend a vendor. You are going to have to find one on your own. Join facebook kratom pages and you will be solicited from kratom vendors from Indonesia. The kratom the sell may be bunk or you may not even get it.

Yes I have read many forum postings claiming that kratom is illegal in Australia. However, I have tried to find out the truth and facts behind this. But I cannot find it in any Australian government websites stating that kratom is illegal. So is it really illegal?

I have been importing kratom powder to Australia for personal consumption for some time now. Some of my packages was opened for inspection when they arrived in Australia. One of the package has a tape saying OPENED FOR WILDLIFE INSPECTION. But those packages have never been stopped or confiscated. I have never been contacted by the border force or customs as well.

I will continue looking for vendors that are willing to ship to Australia. I will update you guys about this.

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18846

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 304
Gmantheman is very well informed so any shipping there is not right for discussion here. Most groups would ban anyone recommending that so huge blessings but you are doing that at your own risk. Any discussion would be banned too I would think. I'll try to get the law for you so u know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 73ff.lee

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18847

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3675
It is not difficult to find more info about legalities of Kratom in Australia.

www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php...n-oz/#comment-424345

Thankfully I live in Canada. Our government is busy getting Cananbis legally regulated in July 2018 so I think they will be leaving this stuff alone for now!

Politicians would have a hard time rationalizing why Mitragyna Speciosa should be banned when it is less psychoactive than Cannabis.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl, 73ff.lee, Machikoneko, Insense1

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18848

• 73ff.lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Bomalley. You are lucky to live in Canada. It's a beautiful country that's for sure.

I don't think I am gonna give up that easily. I still cannot find any official publication that say Mitragyna Speciosa is not allowed to be imported into Australia. Further to the fact that I have been able to import them for the past year (some packages were opened and inspected) say something about our border force attitude towards kratom.

I will let you guys know my finding. Thanks for the helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18850

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 395
You should call up the police and see if they have some in their evidence room?

Hey while everyone is looking for kratom to send to Australia. Has anyone seen any (edited) they can fed ex me? SORRY bad joke...
We always want you to contact us! 207-261-0599 We take kratom very serious!

Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18851

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Joe it's totally illegal there thus not appropriate at all and against all rules Banned for 12 yrs now.
Wikipedia. kratom legend.com. Any vendor can't mail it there. I was trying t0 help him learn the law there not bloody help him get some. My other group very very strict am sure if mod was around this one is too.

Joe I was upset u Thot I was trying to get Kratom to an illegal country and I truly apologize. Would Never do that. My father ran prisons. Sorry my friend I'm in bad way getting off a 3rd and most difficult one I see now, Xanax. It's UNREAL a teeny pill can cause soooo much havoc to the body trying to get off it. Wish I could have a do over of past 20 yrs really I do. I publicly apologize from bottom of my heart love to all best Kratom group ever!! I can't say it quite as well as our Laurie. B-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Re-leaf LLC, 73ff.lee, Insense1

Last edit: by kobegirl.

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18852

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 395
Kobegirl i was just joking... Hence pointing him to the police station. Lolol i knew you were dropping knowledge girlie. I was dropping bad jokes
We always want you to contact us! 207-261-0599 We take kratom very serious!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl

Kratom to Australia 2 years 4 months ago #18853

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Have slept 4 hours in past 2 nights don't get bad humor right now. Sorry friend migraine and very sick.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds