Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What is your top strains/vendors for Mood Lift? 1 year 7 months ago #35637

• Hamburgler
  • Hamburgler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Thank you. I have taken a look at that section of the forums. The problem is quality always changes. And people don't always mention the mood lift aspect in their reviews. I think this post still holds credence and value... as someone with anxiety/depression having kratom uplift you can make an major positive impact on your day and overall life. I made this post to see what vendors and strains people find currently uplifting in 2019.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hamburgler.

What is your top strains/vendors for Mood Lift? 1 year 7 months ago #35636

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 376
Go to the Forum INDEX and scroll down to Find a Vendor/ Rate a Vendor and you will see many Kratom strains that have been reviewed and you will see ILK members favorite Strains & Vendors.

My favorite Greens are: Super Green Malay, Green Bali, for mood lift

There are many awesome vendors to choose from the ILK approved vendors section.

I am sure you will find what you are looking for..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, INSENSE3

What is your top strains/vendors for Mood Lift? 1 year 7 months ago #35633

• Hamburgler
  • Hamburgler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Hey guys, so I have been taking Kratom for about 2 years and I still learning more and more all the time. Recently I was having some tolerance issues. I found that it was because I wasn't staying hydrated enough and i was backed up. So I've been eating clean, drinking alot of water and taking metamucil and I can finally feel it again. I have realized though that I dont really have any mood lifting strains in my rotation. And Mood lift is really the only thing I am after for anxiety/depression. My question is what your guys go to Mood Lifting strains and from what vendor? And as a point of reference, I mostly only like Reds, sometimes I'll blend in white with Red. So any reds you love let me know.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds