Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50115

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1977

paradox wrote: I had the same issue with inland. its the first kratom ive had that does nothing besides headshop kratom. no im not comparing it to headshop kratom. Its prob good kratom but has no effect on me. very strange. krtom is a weird finikcy little bird therefore im not blaming inland. try re-leaf llc christophers or insense

Hey paradox,

It’s frustrating when this happens , but don’t throw that leaf away .... more times than not what doesn’t work during one period of time.... later down the road revisiting this leaf you might be blown away by how good it is ! It’s a riddle for sure , this has happened to me a few times, then was very impressed a couple or few months when I tried it again. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you :-bd
I love their green Malay , warm and cozy , clear energy , ... michele is spot on though .... some vendors kratom event high quality might not sing the tune that’s right for your chemistry :pinch:
Good to see you again!
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50114

• Pizza and kratom ?

paradox wrote: I had the same issue with inland. its the first kratom ive had that does nothing besides headshop kratom. no im not comparing it to headshop kratom. Its prob good kratom but has no effect on me. very strange. krtom is a weird finikcy little bird therefore im not blaming inland. try re-leaf llc christophers or insense

Hey paradox,

It’s frustrating when this happens , but don’t throw that leaf away .... more times than not what doesn’t work during one period of time.... later down the road revisiting this leaf you might be blown away by how good it is ! It’s a riddle for sure , this has happened to me a few times, then was very impressed a couple or few months when I tried it again. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you :-bd
I love their green Malay , warm and cozy , clear energy , ... michele is spot on though .... some vendors kratom event high quality might not sing the tune that’s right for your chemistry :pinch:
Good to see you again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50113

• Pizza and kratom ?

Babel-17 wrote: Laurie, check out postimages.org/

The account is free and I've yet to see ads. Lots of people have been using it for a few years now. I use a PC to post, so I can just right click on a photo in one Explorer Window, and let go of the photo when its over the page on postimages using my browser. Or I can do things the old fashioned way, and just navigate from postimages.org to the folder on my Windows PC. Maybe get the account and practice? It's free. When posting images I just go to "My Images" which is linked at the top of the page, and then I click on an image to get links to it, or click on the "Share" button above it. For forums I just use the direct link.

Lol, this lady became famous for making masks. When people come up to note the design, she says if you can notice the design then I know you're standing too close.

Hahahahahababahahahababanbabanbabhahaha

Lol!!!!! That’s awesome !

Thx for that Babel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50112

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2528
I just paste the direct link to the image in this forum's "Image link". It's the icon to the right of the padlock, on top of the text field that we write in.

Click on that, and just paste the link on top of it where it says "Enter the url ...".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50111

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2528
Laurie, check out postimages.org/

The account is free and I've yet to see ads. Lots of people have been using it for a few years now. I use a PC to post, so I can just right click on a photo in one Explorer Window, and let go of the photo when its over the page on postimages using my browser. Or I can do things the old fashioned way, and just navigate from postimages.org to the folder on my Windows PC. Maybe get the account and practice? It's free. When posting images I just go to "My Images" which is linked at the top of the page, and then I click on an image to get links to it, or click on the "Share" button above it. For forums I just use the direct link.

Lol, this lady became famous for making masks. When people come up to note the design, she says if you can notice the design then I know you're standing too close.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50109

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Hello all. How is everyone doing during these salad days of quarantine? I would say more but I'd best not. No need upsetting personal beliefs. I have absolutely no experience with Inland Botanicals. I am currently trying to track down an order that is "riding the rails" and has somehow been lost in the ozone of the USPS computer system. And I have a strong suspicion it isn't the vendors fault. I do appreciate the feed back I have read here about Inland Botanicals. I think Petunia (Michele) may very well have a valid point. I hope everyone is doing well and staying as happy as possible? And healthy also. I have my mask and other disguises on just in case this Covid slips through the interwebnet. One can't be too careful these days. I'm wearing a Richard Nixon Halloween mask. All things big and small would avoid that at all costs!

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50104

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4416
paradox,

yes I bet almost all of us have at least one company that simply doesn't work for us. its the synergy of our own bodies to the kratom. that's why I believe that theres more to kratom than just the the alkaloid levels. if that were the case every person would react the same to high levels.

but that's just my personal opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 6 months 2 days ago #50102

• paradox
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
I had the same issue with inland. its the first kratom ive had that does nothing besides headshop kratom. no im not comparing it to headshop kratom. Its prob good kratom but has no effect on me. very strange. krtom is a weird finikcy little bird therefore im not blaming inland. try re-leaf llc christophers or insense
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 1 year 5 months ago #37896

• hollycat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Oh sorry no I didn’t mean to imply your post was negative. I was just surprised because they worked well for me. But I’m learning not everything works the same way for everyone. Like for example, people seem to really like reds and I’ve never had a red strain that had good effects for me. Best of luck to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Inland Botanicals Strains Not Working For Me 1 year 5 months ago #37874

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9059
As you may have noticed, I haven’t figured out how to load photos properly. The last one was “uploading” but my WiFi connection was iffy. Will try to get it figured out or we can ask a mod. I’m not the greatest at asking for help and I should do it more often.
Busy day ahead! So far my pain is GONE after 3 days of relentless cramps. I did a few extra stretches, but I don’t think they were significant for complete pain relief.

I’ll just ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds